• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

so is consensus that white mage and nano are town, and deadly dr was mafia? should i switch votes since there’s no ctrclaim

The important posts:
I think the closest thing I can find to my role is a motion detector: basically I can choose a person and if they get targeted by a night action or if they use a night action themselves, I get notified. I haven't really gotten much out of it, unfortunately.
N0 was Herbe (just kinda picked at random, with 25 people on n0, I wasn't expecting much), and nothing happened.
N1 was VM, and I got that something happened.

It's roleplaying?

I basically just get something happened or nothing happened. No numbers, and I don't get information on whether the person left or if they got visited.
So basically at the end of N0 Bfree told me that I found a catch! And that his alignment was town. Private comm was opened, and we talked about our roles from there.
Gdi the days gonna end soon and my chances of lynch are good so I'll claim. I'm your tech doctor. I got nanobots. I healed Herbe N0 and VM N1. Probably gonna die now over the night but what the hell

They contradict. I think if Herbe/Mawile doesn't make sense as a w/w claim because they're instantly busted if one of them flip/is ivestigated or outed somehow and the trade isn't worth it this early in the game
Which means I'm less inclined to believe Stryke contrary to what I said earlier????

Yeah, I think I'm vibing with Stryke just being the nanobot doc and having gotten roleblocked...

I do hate the white mage doc; it says in my PM that if some magic guy comes and does his thing on the same person as I do then it won't be good, but it doesn't elaborate on that. Never mentioned a deadly doc though. Was kind of sad when ILS flipped White Mage bc I couldn't have my heated rivalry with him in thread
Somewhere Butterfree is shaking her fist at her intricate doctor rivalry storyline not working out

I was supposed to do something that started at 5 so I'm barely reading this

tell me if I'm missing a point???

so is consensus that white mage and nano are town, and deadly dr was mafia? should i switch votes since there’s no ctrclaim
that is my hypothesis and I strongly believe it. idk about consensus

waiting for a counterclaim could be playing right into the mafia's hands or whatever if they had Stryke made this claim to draw out the other doctor before he died, but... I think the identity of the nanobot doctor being revealed is less bad than lynching another doctor

does anyone know if me switching my vote will actually help anything lol. i really cannot count on mobile

stryke claimed nanobot doctor
however, his claim contradicted Mawile's because he said he targeted Herbe n0 but Mawile said there was no motion around Herbe n0

I do not support lynching either person atm

No one has counterclaimed Stryke and according to VM, Jack's Deadly Doctor was not "not mafia", so it's also possible that Stryke got blocked unless you believe that Stryke is lying about a bunch of details of his PM to bait the counterclaim, or there are multiple mafias with doctor-like roles?

I thought she had her script to do vote counting so she wouldn't need to go back through the whole thread???
it only counts out of a manually compiled list iirc; she has to look for bold still, the script reads off the ACTIVE votes vs the old ones

however, his claim contradicted Mawile's because he said he targeted Herbe n0 but Mawile said there was no motion around Herbe n0

Ugh

Wait why you're right though why would he claim a known role that's open to counterclaim

Odie

oh lol I missed your earlier post and thought you were asking for cliffs

Back
Top Bottom