• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Mmm, yeah. I wouldn't rule out there being a nano-doc AND a magic-doc AND an evil doc, but with the flavor of "docs hating each other," nanobot doc being mafia-aligned and white mage being innocent-aligned does make sense.

Mmm, yeah. I wouldn't rule out there being a nano-doc AND a magic-doc AND an evil doc, but with the flavor of "docs hating each other," nanobot doc being mafia-aligned and white mage being innocent-aligned does make sense.
I think the flavour just means that they healer clash

I do hate the white mage doc; it says in my PM that if some magic guy comes and does his thing on the same person as I do then it won't be good, but it doesn't elaborate on that. Never mentioned a deadly doc though. Was kind of sad when ILS flipped White Mage bc I couldn't have my heated rivalry with him in thread

oh i see
by half mafia here do you just mean anti town 3p
no, I mean like a mafia role that doesn't get to be in mafia chat and doesn't know the mafia, and the mafia don't know them

they inspect and flip innocent and the town don't need to lynch them to win (I think) but they win with the mafia

Back
Top Bottom