• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

alright I've skimmed through the last however many pages and am somewhat able to contribute to discussion now

(also i feel kinda bad that everyone was pinging me on Friday; I only saw this after the fact)

I will answer the question you all want to know first: Yes, I sent in my night action last night. No, I did not heal Eifie, so she could not have died from healer clash. I healed kyeugh, and it's extremely unlikely both of our heals could have been redirected.

This turn of events makes me believe Stryke must be telling the truth about his role. I mean, for one, no one counterclaimed him, and if he was just mafia claiming doctor to avoid a lynch, the mafia would have most likely killed me last night since they would know no one else was going to protect me, and in the hypothetical situation where Stryke was one of the mafia he could just say he flipped a coin and healed someone else, and the mafia took a risk.

That also raises the question why anyone would redirect Stryke unless they were mafia... and if the mafia was going to redirect Stryke's action, why not seize the opportunity to kill me? They'd have to know I'm the only one I couldn't heal. So why Eifie? I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this (Also I'm a little hurt there's a role called Vigilante Man and it's not me. I'm changing my trope name to Vigorous Medic if there are no objections.)

As for the whole cop situation, I think we should go ahead and lynch Mawile and see if that clears up who is sane. I think it's likely Herbe/Mawile are a town/scum pair, and if that's the case town can't win with them alive. It looks like most of us already had weird vibes about Mawile during the last day phase and only jumped off the bandwagon when Herbe hardclaimed lovers with Mawile. So rari_teh getting a scum read on Mawile only furthers my suspicion that he is the right person to lynch.

Man, I was really hoping you wouldn't claim that today, Mr. Ultracool. Can you do me a favor and not say more about how the power works?

Yes, Eifie swapped with me yesterDay, which confirms her clear on Ultracool and the fact that I should have inspected as town last night.

The reason I was dissuading speculation about Eifie being a vigilante was that I was not Vigilante Man but didn't want to say how I knew. I don't think there's any benefit to concealing it now that it's no longer my role - my trope was Non-Action Guy and my power was What Kind Of Lame Power Is Heart Anyway - I couldn't do anything at the start but from how it was written I would have gotten some kind of power upgrade at some point, but now I guess we don't get to know. So Negrek should have gotten that Eifie was Non-Action Guy at the time of her death.
I don't know what that means wrt Negrek, though... I can't imagine why Negrek would lie about Eifie's trope? So I guess what I'm thinking is that her result got changed somehow, but that's kinda weird.
^ this still holds imo

Keldeo hasn't bodyswapped with anyone else yet, right?

Hey, maybe we could use the Grand Theft Me ability as a kind of cop equivalent? I'd persume it doesn't allow someone to swap with a maf, as the now town- aligned exmaf could simply spill the beans and post all his colleagues' names. So, if it doesn't work, maybe the snatcher could tell us so we can lynch the maf?

Back
Top Bottom