• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

well damn there goes one of our best sources of information :(

I don't have any new information to share today but I didn't get a chance to respond to the information that kyeugh shared about me supposedly healing with nanobots, so thoughts on that incoming

i think this is just for her trope (too cool to live)
Oh, yeah, maybe. Also glasses in general kinda gives off a vibe of "seeing things" (i.e. her role). Like Eifie's gun... assuming that wasn't one of Mawile's fake clues.

Anyway, as for me, the coinflip decided against kyeugh, so I tried healing Keldeo last night. He seems to have survived, which I guess is an improvement on my previous mortality rate. But I didn't actually get around to re-reading (despite suggesting it earlier) so I have no other information yet.

ngl i forgot the game started again today and just came on here to look at whatever new posts had cropped up throughout the day. fucked up that i have to come back to this. between n*grek, my ex-wife, the tenant from hell, and general chumpfuckery, this has been a cromulent fuckcrustable of a day. tommy need drinky.

i think it means mawile was mafia
thank skylar, fo r da Insight,

i was rereading the last like 1k posts a bit ago and have some qs, i think, once conversation gets underway
i got impatient, it's not a long post anyway. just throwing down things i noticed (admittedly i was mostly reading back for MF)
  1. MF/RNP are the two (non-inactive) players who didn't vote for mawile, despite being active in the thread after the red read/preliminary discussion had happened
  2. in 2311, MF said:
cor blimey I keep forgetting I have a clear on Mawile

gonna have to counterbus Stryke for now; post of more substance possibly next up
interested in hearing more about the 'clear' haha....

i used to have a third thing but it was just me being ?? about the skylar healing drama, which it sounds like VM is already about to talk about, so that's all for now lol

pretty sure this was from her cop results right
mawile came up red, like everyone else, according to MF's roleclaim. i'm still interested in hearing more about it, because when she claimed 1k posts later, she said she was still wrestling with the sanity of her results

unless i'm missing something ... ?
IIRC you ain’t missin’ nothin’. She claims to have inferred that Mawile was not mafia because she got a red on Keldeo as well and her trope flavour heavily hinted that she isn’t the sanest of cops.
The red I got on her on n2 could mean that a) she’s also a miller, which, in Keldeo’s words, “would be mean”, but not impossible imo; b) Mawile fucked around with my results (although I believe he’s more likely to have targeted kyeugh, hence the nanobots message); or c) she’s mafia and fakeclaiming a stupid easy role.

my assumption was that she was assuming she was an insane cop and trusted that (and therefore mawile’s innocence) over rari’s report. i didn’t really find it that odd tbh
wasn’t she absent for like a major chunk (if not all) of eod. or like. the last 24 hours even. that’s how i remember it but can’t be assed checking
rari’s red report on her is certainly still, a thing, but i’m not all that alarmed by her vote

Back
Top Bottom