• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Fuuuuuuuuck.
Also, great, one of our limited MI's was the inactive, so there goes That information I guess. Hrmmm.

I wish there was a :unsure: react emoji bc thats how im feeling about the vigging otter scenario.

Unless - hear me out negrek - you think maybe there's a swapper? who interfered with your role maybe? I don't know how that's possible, entirely, but just brainstorming here

...which is interesting, since she asked about someone vigging Ottercopter a couple times, I thought, and yet apparently did not do so herself?
She always talked about how she wanted everybody to play the game and have fun and felt bad about offing people who were here and having a good time… I believe that’s why she didn’t kill anyone…! Poor Eif…

those who were in prev game (i guess this is just one person now? jkfadhg) do three MIs make sense?

just asking about Balance though i know talking about game 1 is a bit pointless. just trying to get my bearings rn; we have seshas/emmy/odie as three MIs as of now

don't know what to think about eif apparently being vig tbh

they're more or less spicy vanilla town so I don't know why it wouldn't make sense?
yeah i agree! was just curious ha

what loose ends do we have to figure out from yesterDay? mawile motion detecting? the stryke drama? i dont remember what else

I wish there was a :unsure: react emoji bc thats how im feeling about the vigging otter scenario.

Unless - hear me out negrek - you think maybe there's a swapper? who interfered with your role maybe? I don't know how that's possible, entirely, but just brainstorming here
I would be surprised if there's no swapper in this game, and it's always possible my results have been tampered with. I don't think it's very likely, though, since my power doesn't target but instead goes off for everyone who dies, and also doesn't go off until after that person dies, whereas swapping usually comes before death in the nightly order of operations. Also, who would it have been swapped with? Nobody else died. So I'd either get a random living player's trope, the trope of someone who'd previously died (at random), or a completely random one that Butterfree came up with? It's possible but seems pretty funky.

If there was any interference I would expect it to be either a complete role block or one of those roles that can edit results returned by other inforoles, e.g. the one I saw one time that would let you switch any instance of "Yes" to "No" or vice versa in a game where someone had that role where you can ask the DM yes-or-no questions.

Back
Top Bottom