• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Maaaybe kyeugh and VM.
tbh why these two? VM voted RNP in maybe the only non-tentative way, sure, but i think it seemed more a function of the Healer's Union than anything artificial. kyeugh went for it as a science/discussionmaking wagon at first ...

Mawile said something about inheriting(?) the killing power but (a) it was Mawile post-check so idk how much to trust, and (b) I don't remember off the top of my head what exactly it was
iirc he said that he wouldn’t inherit any killing roles as far as he knew. He claimed to not be part of the mafia chat, and not know how the mafia works at all.
honestly i am maybe less inclined to move because i feel so weird about this sentence, though i think it's probably not all that indicative
I think that was RNP trying to scare people away from voting for him tbh
I don’t think that was indicative of alignment

I think that was RNP trying to scare people away from voting for him tbh
it was kind of a bad play if this were the case, and still one that i think reads ... red? like anyone who would hypothetically get scared off of the wagon that easily is like. Hmm.

tbh why these two? VM voted RNP in maybe the only non-tentative way, sure, but i think it seemed more a function of the Healer's Union than anything artificial. kyeugh went for it as a science/discussionmaking wagon at first ...
Basically the people most actively pushing for it / standing against the MF wagon, iirc. I think VM said he would go along with anything, though, but he's (by process of elimination) the most suspect person on the wagon to me.

idr why Herbe is on it actually, but I want to let him vibe. I feel like the wagon is probably mostly villagers regardless of RNP's alignment in any case - Ultracool is town. You're townier than either of kyeugh or VM off non-mechanics imo. I guess you could add koko to the Healer's Union bit.

if i die and flip inno, which i will, that's immediate sus on any die-hard voter for me. if i live, i can go back to fishing for a killblock or someone can take my role. really, whatever you do is positive

Pretty sure you're about to die, but just in case, I really, really hope this means you're not gonna target Stryke tonight. In case you don't catch up with the thread, and Mr. Ultracool, Keldeo, Rari_teh, and Panini should also be left alone. Oh, and me, since I'm involved in the switching game now. Uhhh, anyone have any ideas who might be a good roleblocking target?
I dunno if there's any use in asking, but at this point, I'm kinda used to it.

honestly something i'm considering is that they're both mafia but MF has a stronger role, in which case maybe it's a self sacrifice.......

what? no. what? i'm saying i'm fine with y'all lynching me cuz it'll provide more info

where did you get "trying to scare off voters" from

I don't think he was trying to scare people tbh. Feel like that's a genuine straightforward thought that RNP has about "people voting him if he is town" regardless of his alignment, if that makes any sense.

If RNP ends up living, I don't think we should restrict him more than what #3991 says because if he is mafia he can do whatever anyway, and if he actually is town then I think it's better that the mafia not know anything about who he's going to go after.

glgl.

Back
Top Bottom