• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

i feel like someone else had this exact read earlier and got jumped on for it
are you talking about stryke's early VM shade? quite frankly i might've done the jumping, but i haven't heard it explained like how seshas just said it, iirc

i'm definitely receiving it more positively when you say it, seshas, than i did when stryke said it but idk whether that means a) stryke was onto something and i just didn't like how it was presented, or b) you're presenting information i still don't agree with in a way that makes me more receptive to it

overall i think i don't really know what's up with vm but if he's a wolf he's definitely going about it a pretty roundabout way

i'm definitely receiving it more positively when you say it, seshas, than i did when stryke said it but idk whether that means a) stryke was onto something and i just didn't like how it was presented, or b) you're presenting information i still don't agree with in a way that makes me more receptive to it

overall i think i don't really know what's up with vm but if he's a wolf he's definitely going about it a pretty roundabout way
when stryke said it he was talking about VM joking about being unlimited vig and not really about the jack kill, which was why i disagreed with it so hard (bc i still think it was such an obvious joke that it was NAI) and if that is what you're thinking about, idk if i would say that stryke was onto something at the time - even if VM ends up looking weird in other places. lol

your last sentence is kinda why i've been leaving VM alone even though i admit it could be worth investigating more? i was just reluctant to make a PR talk more fsr

when stryke said it he was talking about VM joking about being unlimited vig and not really about the jack kill, which was why i disagreed with it so hard (bc i still think it was such an obvious joke that it was NAI) and if that is what you're thinking about, idk if i would say that stryke was onto something at the time - even if VM ends up looking weird in other places. lol
this is not what i'm talking about then; there was someone who was lightly shading vm because "too much stuff is happening to him and it could be an attempt to distract/cause chaos" or something like that

what do y'all think w!vm could mean for koko/stryke, if anything? i guess it would make stryke towny, i can't think of any true exchanges with koko off the top of my head right now

this is not what i'm talking about then; there was someone who was lightly shading vm because "too much stuff is happening to him and it could be an attempt to distract/cause chaos" or something like that
tbh now that i think about it that might have also been stryke, i'm not as sure but i know what you're talking about now. will have to look back

I’ve been trying to cook up a good counterpoint to this but I kinda… can’t? The only part of this that I cannot get under to is your flimsy connection between Vipera and the genesis of ILS’s lynchtrain: no way in hell would mafia!Vipera be able to guess that a) people would take his joke seriously, b) one of those people would be ILS and c) his reaction would ultimately result in his lynching

Apart from that, yeah, you’re right…? I don’t know, I don’t get any weird vibes from VM, I genuinely think he’s just happened to have a lot of wacky shit happening to him. I don’t deny I might as well be wrong, though.
Yeah I'm not saying he had it all planned from the start but I wouldn't be surprised if he was looking to ruffle some feathers. ILS just happened to be caught in the chaos and it just snowballed from there
i think it's this?

also wrt to the post i just made, i do think that seshas' point about there probably being some wolf in the healer ring is a likely one. i keep conflating them together though so maybe i need to be doing reads between The Ring and everyone else. hah

Back
Top Bottom