• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I see. But why did you not want to say it right away?
Because it was more of a gut feeling than anything. Since I really didn’t have a good explanation for it, I decided it was better to not risk it.

i feel like this dodges the question tbh

man idk i really want to feel good about you rari, it seems like everyone except me seems to be leaning town on you, but truly it seems like every time you make a post it just doesn't improve my understanding of anything and i can't help but get bad vibes from that
it's not even bc you're explaining badly or anything... i think some of your posts back when i was pressing on you were sort of unclear, but since then i think you've been fairly straightforward, it just doesn't seem to me like there is actually that much being said. am i going crazy
I really don’t understand the bone you have to pick with me, lol. How am I dodging a question I answered pages and pages ago

normally i check for new posts every hour or so but in this game i hadn't even woken up yet and there were already like 20 pages.

lmfao these are like the main thoughts i have had this game and now i want to move my vote
can you talk a bit about why, i think a misread and getting rid of seshas early would also be a major loss if it's incorrect, and MI reads seem like they could literally be the phrase seshas gave (which sounds like bfree to me, anyway)

Seshas's MI claim bothers me more than IndigoEmmy's because I'm not sure how we can verify it. Whereas if Negrek and VM are both telling the truth about their roles, we might be able to learn about IE's claim about the nanomachine vs magic doctor thing if VM takes over their role tomorrow. But I don't think it's damning, just something worth keeping in mind? And I agree that Rari_teh seems quick to pounce. Nothing really new here and nothing that would deserve (or recieve at this point) an immediate lynch train, but it's something....?
I want to say this is like, pure in a "legitimately has nothing to do with what the thread is currently talking about" way

But it's also like mostly shade huh

i feel like this dodges the question tbh

man idk i really want to feel good about you rari, it seems like everyone except me seems to be leaning town on you, but truly it seems like every time you make a post it just doesn't improve my understanding of anything and i can't help but get bad vibes from that
it's not even bc you're explaining badly or anything... i think some of your posts back when i was pressing on you were sort of unclear, but since then i think you've been fairly straightforward, it just doesn't seem to me like there is actually that much being said. am i going crazy
alrightie lets have a workshop tbh

lets say rari is scum
this is apparently her first game
so okay we'll say she is getting coached in mafia chat on how to approach the game.

Why doesnt she ask her teammates what VT means? Like, that is such a snap question and it feels more natural to ask it where you feel the most comfortable, aka scum chat. That is how I reckon.

So, why do you think scum rari would pose that question here?

can you talk a bit about why, i think a misread and getting rid of seshas early would also be a major loss if it's incorrect, and MI reads seem like they could literally be the phrase seshas gave (which sounds like bfree to me, anyway)
i mean to be honest... i am kind of done talking about the seshas thing. sorry if that seems curt, it's not my intention, but like... i'm fine reluctantly putting him in my town pile for the moment and just moving on
but the fact that otter has reservations about both seshas AND rari, the two people that i feel like only i have been wary about, is pocketing me pretty bad rn

I think Rari has done some things that are shifty and I can understand why their like contradictions seem weird to you, kyeugh, but especially taking into account that this is their first game I think they've been really towny.

i mean to be honest... i am kind of done talking about the seshas thing. sorry if that seems curt, it's not my intention, but like... i'm fine reluctantly putting him in my town pile for the moment and just moving on
but the fact that otter has reservations about both seshas AND rari, the two people that i feel like only i have been wary about, is pocketing me pretty bad rn
oh did i just misread? i'm accidentally maybe just skimming everything since we're at the 30 min mark haha. sorry for pressing you, i thought you were about to change your vote to seshas

ok i'm back to say: i reread your post and i'm still confused. who was "i want to move my vote" referring to

alrightie lets have a workshop tbh

lets say rari is scum
this is apparently her first game
so okay we'll say she is getting coached in mafia chat on how to approach the game.

Why doesnt she ask her teammates what VT means? Like, that is such a snap question and it feels more natural to ask it where you feel the most comfortable, aka scum chat. That is how I reckon.

So, why do you think scum rari would pose that question here?
bc it makes them look inexperienced which is clearly working in their favor rn? maybe wolfchat told them what it meant but told them to ask in the thread anyway? idk it doesn't really seem outside the realm of possibility to me
i'm not outright scumreading rari right now, mostly bc i'm not really fussed enough about it to make it an issue again when most people don't seem sold on it and there are bigger wagons to be worrying about, but it's just hard for me not to get weird vibes i guess
definitely some of the stuff they do is very towny! undoubtedly, i can see where everyone is coming from. but like... i just can't shake the feeling no matter how i go about reading their posts honestly. idk.
i don't really want to derail right now, that wasn't my intention in bringing it up :x but i can talk about it more if you guys think it's a good time ig

ok i'm back to say: i reread your post and i'm still confused. who was "i want to move my vote" referring to
to Not-Otter, bc she is pocketing me rn by expressing doubt in the same people i feel weird about (and feel isolated about feeling weird about). but i have not moved my vote, bc idk who i would actually move it to, and also this doesn't matter that much but it's definitely pulling at me a little lol. i'm just acknowledging aloud that i'm having these thoughts

maybe wolfchat told them what it meant but told them to ask in the thread anyway?
gotcha. like honestly i understand other things you've brought up about rari but i don't think they've ever made truly horrific takes and then had to go "omg omg they're new :((". i have consistently felt that they have kept a very even vibe, honestly, even if that vibe is a bit high-energy, so idk if i'm sold on the idea that they're faking being new when they've played like it all game

Back
Top Bottom