• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Wasn’t there someone in the last TV Tropes mafia who died smiling and his role allowed him to do stuff after death?

Isn’t A God Am I kinda compatible with that?

I mean my hypothesis aorn is that Otter's Just Mafia Here and claimed jester-like in order to sway people off her in the panic of deadline.
yeah. formal apology for the switch tbh, i got scared by this and didn't fully realize i was the deciding vote :(

Wasn’t there someone in the last TV Tropes mafia who died smiling and his role allowed him to do stuff after death?

Isn’t A God Am I kinda compatible with that?
i think this might be what i was thinking of. eif do you remember who it was, i don’t want to read

I am upset if we have a town vigilante and they didn't shoot Ottercopter last night

iirc Ottercopter's roleclaim was like, so close to the deadline that it might've been cutting it too close to be a bluff

either way we should vig her though

I am upset if we have a town vigilante and they didn't shoot Ottercopter last night

iirc Ottercopter's roleclaim was like, so close to the deadline that it might've been cutting it too close to be a bluff

either way we should vig her though
i wanna hear from her exactly because i felt like it was a panic response that could've actually made it true

I'm kinda hesitant to post my entire role because it sounds reactive to me...? Like, I'm a vanilla townie until /something/ happens. I thought that something was getting lynched, but when I read over my PM more carefully, it kinda obviously wasn't. But if I say what it is, it definitely won't happen. I've been wondering how to phrase this all night and I've got nothing...
Which I know sounds suspicious as hell, I realize I messed up in the worst possible way and I'm pretty much prepared to get lynched for real this time. It won't have any consequences for you except one less townie (and maybe the absence of whatever vague thing I think my role could possibly do), promise.

For what it's worth, A. I DID rescind my vote for Squirtles and offer to die when he said he was a doctor, and B. If I get nominated and lynched, I really will post everything I know about my role with about ten minutes to go...? It won't matter once I'm dead, after all.
----
Squirtles, though! I guess that his final words do confirm that we can almost definitely trust IndigoEmmy! And I wonder what it means that the two doctor factions don't get along...

I liek Squirtles was a White Mage, so there goes our magic doctor, probably.

Boquise was A God Am I.

@Vipera Magnifica I know you aren't interested in playing anymore, but would you mind stopping by to say what happened to you last night?

And clearly, Ottercopter has some explaining to do...

see guys come on Jack's flavour doesn't seem like a counterpart to that. I told you he was a mafia doctor >:(

re: the ottercopter situation, it was chaotic and I kinda went deer-in-headlights 👁 👁

the A God Am I trope sounds super interesting but idk how that reconciles with a not-mafia flip? seems p evil to me????

Also @Eifie, @Negrek and @Mawile, I was thinking… you said deleted your role PMs from the last game, but did you also delete the email notification?
I didn't delete my role PM from the last game, I have it. it's not useful. I was vanilla and then converted to mafia by a literal act of god (i.e., Butterfree/opal wanted to make up for the fact that the mafia were doing so badly so they converted the most active VT)

see guys come on Jack's flavour doesn't seem like a counterpart to that. I told you he was a mafia doctor >:(
honestly yeah this was kinda my thought but like
three healing roles!?
re: the ottercopter situation, it was chaotic and I kinda went deer-in-headlights 👁 👁

the A God Am I trope sounds super interesting but idk how that reconciles with a not-mafia flip? seems p evil to me????
yeah this is where i’m at
what if all the flips so far are wrong lol.

Back
Top Bottom