• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

hmmmm. can you elaborate on what your wild guess is? eifie's hypocop is such that she can't control who she targets
This is literally the entirety of my guess, lol
Something like
Cop: Imma investigate kyeugh
Butterfree: *rolls dice* Sending kyeugh’s alignment to Vipera

Hmm, maybe where Eifie can't choose her target (and gets a random target) but gets the result sent to her, maybe Wild Guess cop can choose the target but the information gets sent to someone random?
you’d think someone would’ve got it n0 then? unless it got routed to scum or otherwise someone who didn’t feel like sharing

Hmm, maybe where Eifie can't choose her target (and gets a random target) but gets the result sent to her, maybe Wild Guess cop can choose the target but the information gets sent to someone random?
bruh. head hurt tbh

like unless it was randed onto her. but we don't know anything ... i guess we'll have to crossref this somehow. jesus

Exactly
A role that gets to whisper to other players at night is one I've seen used in a number of games here before, so while it's weird that EVERYTHING is happening to VM, I don't think it's super out of left field. Could be either innocent or mafia sending the message, though, so I don't see any reason to assume that it's a true message.
:unsure:
The only way to verify it would be an Actual Cop™ investigating kyeugh next night, but then again they wouldn’t be able to reliably tell us whether it’s true or not

A role that gets to whisper to other players at night is one I've seen used in a number of games here before, so while it's weird that EVERYTHING is happening to VM, I don't think it's super out of left field. Could be either innocent or mafia sending the message, though, so I don't see any reason to assume that it's a true message.
i can think of a good reason! 😁
a whisperer would be interesting. a whisper who is also a cop seems surprising though. maybe a whisper in contact with a cop? cop eifie masons with whisperer keldeo!?
i’m guessing no one else has been whispered to yet

yeah. all i will say is that i trust eifie's cop claim, but she can't even control her targets (which i also find as an additional reason to believe, since she def wouldn't have chosen ultracool given her reads hah)

and idk what other cops are actually out there obviously. or if there's another alignment cop. sigh

Exactly

:unsure:
The only way to verify it would be an Actual Cop™ investigating kyeugh next night, but then again they wouldn’t be able to reliably tell us whether it’s true or not
this requires the cop to reveal themselves in order to confirm my alignment, which doesn’t seem worth it imo

Or maybe someone got their own result and went "wow, this is worthless"?
Taking into account that Butterfree’s day job is programming, I believe that she would have removed the investigated’s name from the random-picking roster lol

i can think of a good reason! 😁
a whisperer would be interesting. a whisper who is also a cop seems surprising though. maybe a whisper in contact with a cop? cop eifie masons with whisperer keldeo!?
i’m guessing no one else has been whispered to yet
fess up kyeugh you've just been whispering your innocence to anyone who will listen at night

yeah. all i will say is that i trust eifie's cop claim, but she can't even control her targets (which i also find as an additional reason to believe, since she def wouldn't have chosen ultracool given her reads hah)

and idk what other cops are actually out there obviously. or if there's another alignment cop. sigh
I'm pretty sure Eifie hasn't actually claimed cop?

She could have picked Ultracool because he’s in pretty much everyone’s Amorphous Blob, so nobody would suspect a green (who hypos a red, btw?!)

Back
Top Bottom