• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Yeah, I was more connecting it to the fact that the cause of death was unclear (e.g. not obviously shot or anything), so perhaps it was a death from some kind of power backfire, overdose, etc. rather than a traditional nightkill. But again, I would want to see how other day-texts were handled before trying to draw any actual conclusions, if even then.

hmmm, yeah, backfire is possible for sure, although you'd still expect, like... if jack was a killing role attempting to kill a redirecter, you'd think the flavor would reflect him killing himself by whatever means he normally would right? like regardless of alignment the only way even that makes sense flavor-wise is if he himself has a power that allows him to kill silently (ie ninja)

perhaps it was a death from some kind of power backfire

The flavor said that we have to "find the ones who did this and make them pay." That leads me to believe that someone attacked JackPK with intent, and that it wasn't an accident. Also, if we want to scrutinize the word "ones" instead of "one," that means this kill is probably factional.

Conjecture? Maybe, but there's my two cents.

The flavor said that we have to "find the ones who did this and make them pay." That leads me to believe that someone attacked JackPK with intent, and that it wasn't an accident. Also, if we want to scrutinize the word "ones" instead of "one," that means this kill is probably factional.

this is way too far into the weeds imo

so perhaps it was a death from some kind of power backfire, overdose, etc. rather than a traditional nightkill. But again, I would want to see how other day-texts were handled before trying to draw any actual conclusions, if even then.
neg did a better job saying what i was thinking. obviously this is all early-stage ... :')

i really think that this flavortext is just a classic "Oh boy! Town vs. mafia!" setup such that at least idrk if it signifies anything

sike apparently that’s happening tomorrow not today
so I’m here for a few minutes ig

Back
Top Bottom