• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

otter might've gotten it and i just missed it? i guess it doesn't matter either way though.

well, two third parties walk into a town, who do they think is a good lynch for the day?
awwwwww
idk! i feel like i have no grasp on this game, which is weird since there's also way less going on now? my actual thought right now is that we might as well go for seri or flora for now since we don't know anything else

i'm so ??? since there has to be at least some mafia that are actually active inthread
i never got fully swayed into believing 100% that emmy is town, but i also think she might've derpcleared herself earlier when she was talking about the existence of a mafia chat ... ? and tbf her MI info did get verified. so.

also if keldeo's mistread is indeed weird, it could theoretically call panini into question i guess? if it confirmed that there is a role/power that could have messed with inspections? idk

lastly. i've really viscerally believed in seshas all game, but i know that they also aren't mechcleared so my tinfoil hat/paranoia says "it would really suck if seshas were a wolf. therefore seshas is a wolf," esp now that the kokorico revelation is knocking me out of correlating inthread effort with innocence as tightly as i was before

i really do wanna just go Ape shitt and vote for seri or flora lmao. throwback to me thinking seri would be a good lynch. i trust seshas implicitly, although Fried Chicken Incident does give me pause. i think panini is kind of a non-issue right now?

i'd love to hear seshas's thoughts cause she's about the only one i trust as town w no ulterior motives rn

there was a post seshas made (journaling through the nightphase style) that predicted that rari would die on the night that he died and that would be the ballsiest move for a mafia member, she gained a lot of town points from me after that

i really do wanna just go Ape shitt and vote for seri or flora lmao. throwback to me thinking seri would be a good lynch. i trust seshas implicitly, although Fried Chicken Incident does give me pause. i think panini is kind of a non-issue right now?

i'd love to hear seshas's thoughts cause she's about the only one i trust as town w no ulterior motives rn
panini is def a non-issue, i just brought her up because i was thinking about the integrity of the clear - not because it's something i'm worried about (and kind of nothing i mentioned in the spoiler is something i'm actually worried about, i am more worried about the fact that i feel very aimless right now)

tbh flora because why not honestly

there was a post seshas made (journaling through the nightphase style) that predicted that rari would die on the night that he died and that would be the ballsiest move for a mafia member, she gained a lot of town points from me after that
totally forgot about this. ty. good catch

I'm not sure what a Flora lynch accomplishes at this stage, tbh. They or Serimachi might be mafia, but there's basically nothing to suggest they're the one killing people right now. So if we're wrong, it's just one less townie when our numbers are already dwindling.

Honestly, I'm most wary of Herbe.

Also, I've been wondering what to say about this since I read that VM died, so I guess I'll go ahead and get it out there. If my sudden backing off of Kyeugh after yesterday seems odd (which I guess not since nobody's actually brought it up?), that's because my swap chain failed again after starting with VM, so I no longer know what to make of it.
I'm not completely un-suspicious of Kyeugh, I just don't have anything new to add and I recognize that my original evidence means much less than I thought it did. Certainly not eager to lynch her right now.
I still severely doubt you can swap with a mafia member, but it seems that there are quite a few non-mafia roles that can't be swapped either. '-'
Mr. Ultracool: Probably wouldn't do much except obscure who has the role, maybe.
Panini: Can verify Keldeo's claim if that's an issue, but we won't really learn anything new from it.

Seshas or IndigoEmmy: We at least DO know that you should be able to swap with a Mysterious Informant
Herbe or Mewitti: Sounds like it would fail, which would match their claims and kinda leave us at a dead end with no way to learn more.

Flora or Serimachi: Would risk losing the body swap power as long as it worked, but we could get a new role in the process and it might be helpful. ...As long as I'm not targetted this night phase. With no doctors left, I do think that's a distinct possibility.

If my sudden backing off of Kyeugh after yesterday seems odd (which I guess not since nobody's actually brought it up?), that's because my swap chain failed again after starting with VM, so I no longer know what to make of it.
huh. he was just a doctor right? like normal town-aligned?

might not be bad to swap with emmy, since there seems to be some suspicion about her that can’t really be dispelled any other way.

Also, I've been wondering what to say about this since I read that VM died, so I guess I'll go ahead and get it out there. If my sudden backing off of Kyeugh after yesterday seems odd (which I guess not since nobody's actually brought it up?), that's because my swap chain failed again after starting with VM

If you don't think that it would give away too much, who are the fourth, sixth and last person you've swapped with?

there are 10 people alive
Ultracool
Ottercopter
Mewtini
Herbe
kyeugh
Panini
Flora
Serimachi
Emmy
and Me

kyeugh+Panini+Seri are town, mewtini is 3p