• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

seshas/emmy/flora/seri/skylar; seri is cleared as i said above, skylar pushed for the lynch, so it comes down to seshas/emmy/flora. i also need to read through herbe's posts but i'm tinfoil-hat worried, emphasis on the tinfoil, since he put some effort into bolstering seshas' status yesterDay (but given my relationship with herbe i'm now also afraid of sussing anyone else for what i fell victim to, haha....)
obviously this is assuming that stuff like panini's clear holds 100% and that the clears we've talked about are to be Trusted. also, since ultracool was town, i'm even more inclined to say otter is locktown? it seems to indicate that the bodyswap ring is not, in fact, a malevolent cult once and for all :p

@.seshas but also @everyone are we thinking that there are something like two wolves left?

seshas/emmy/flora/seri/skylar; seri is cleared as i said above, skylar pushed for the lynch, so it comes down to seshas/emmy/flora. i also need to read through herbe's posts but i'm tinfoil-hat worried, emphasis on the tinfoil, since he put some effort into bolstering seshas' status yesterDay (but given my relationship with herbe i'm now also afraid of sussing anyone else for what i fell victim to, haha....)
obviously this is assuming that stuff like panini's clear holds 100% and that the clears we've talked about are to be Trusted. also, since ultracool was town, i'm even more inclined to say otter is locktown? it seems to indicate that the bodyswap ring is not, in fact, a malevolent cult once and for all :p

@.seshas but also @everyone are we thinking that there are something like two wolves left?
two wolves is my baseline assumption for a game of this size
as I stated, my only worry is about Panini being a mafia who appears as not mafia to cops

good morning y'all. a little late to the party, i'm genuinely kind of irl stressed out after the end of last phase ;(

It's okay, it's your first game in a long time! Mafia has a steep learning curve and a lot of us have been wrong about things or done regretful things by mistake! Like, I misunderstood my role PM so badly that it got a doctor killed on day 1! We're all human. 'n'

i'm not really sure i feel an emmy lynch tbh. i just don't... really see her being scum, i guess? i don't think i understand why people suspect her. i don't really have a better suggestion though.
I mean
at this point we've narrowed it down to a mafia between her and me

oh. i didn't realize we'd done that. uhhh, tbh, i kind of would rather it be you? sorry. 😅 i feel like emmy's MI claim was more concretely confirmed than yours, so if i must pick between one of you two, it'd probably be you. i don't get particularly scummy vibes from you though...

It's okay, it's your first game in a long time! Mafia has a steep learning curve and a lot of us have been wrong about things or done regretful things by mistake! Like, I misunderstood my role PM so badly that it got a doctor killed on day 1! We're all human. 'n'
this is really nice of you tbh. thanks :')

two wolves is my baseline assumption for a game of this size
as I stated, my only worry is about Panini being a mafia who appears as not mafia to cops
cool. gotcha. i'm not going to lie i trust panini at this point, mostly because she didn't jump on me at EoD yesterday (which i think would have been easy to do)

i'm not really sure i feel an emmy lynch tbh. i just don't... really see her being scum, i guess? i don't think i understand why people suspect her. i don't really have a better suggestion though.
i don't either, really. i don't think i suspect her either so much as i see what seshas' mechanical argument means, and if we didn't lynch emmy, i thiiink it would be between flora/seshas? which also feels not comfy to me. i don't suspect her/as i said earlier i think literally everything she's said could be NAI or AI but i don't want to lynch flora and i trust seshas more than i trust emmy

on the other hand, as i also think i said a bit ago, herbe put work into supporting seshas as town, and emmy did vote on herbe while i don't think seshas voted for anyone

so take that as you will

i don't either, really. i don't think i suspect her either so much as i see what seshas' mechanical argument means, and if we didn't lynch emmy, i thiiink it would be between flora/seshas? which also feels not comfy to me. i don't suspect her/as i said earlier i think literally everything she's said could be NAI or AI but i don't want to lynch flora and i trust seshas more than i trust emmy
why don't you want to vote for flora again?

on the other hand, as i also think i said a bit ago, herbe put work into supporting seshas as town, and emmy did vote on herbe while i don't think seshas voted for anyone

so take that as you will
hmmmmmmmm... 🧐

hmmm. i'm not really opposed to the idea of lynching inactives for any reason, i just think that we're getting a bit down to the wire to be lynching inactives just because they're inactive. if you think there's good odds they're scum for one reason or another, i guess they're just as good a vote as any?

yeah, tbqh i was just sheeping you on that (since i know we veered away from an inactive lynch vote yesterday). i can jam with that then - i feel like we've all agreed there's one between flora/seri and i feel like there's no way serimachi is given how everything's gone

OH i just remembered. the other thing in seshas' favor though is that seshas has been super vocal about not wanting a seri lynch. that was what tipped me towards emmy between the two of them

i should probably just outwardly ask actually -

@.seshas why no vote yesterDay?
Because I trusted Herbe 😣

hmmm. i'm not really opposed to the idea of lynching inactives for any reason, i just think that we're getting a bit down to the wire to be lynching inactives just because they're inactive. if you think there's good odds they're scum for one reason or another, i guess they're just as good a vote as any?
I mean
the fact that there was a kill shows that there is at least one mafia that's not them

If for some reason there are only 4 mafia or if the last mafia is deep or something we don't want to get jebaited and lynch the inactives for no reason
If Emmy flips Mafia and there's no kill we have the green light to get Flora

Because I trusted Herbe 😣
depresso mode...............

uh. this might be a stupid question but can we talk about/verify that there's no way emmy's MI claim wasn't fabricated, given that it could have theoretically been lifted from tvt 1? did it only come before there was reason to believe that the doctor drama existed?

i'm gonna go ahead and park on flora for now

i don't really remember the timeline

so that might have been a dumber q than i'm realizing rn. but

Back
Top Bottom