• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I'll admit I had paranoid "WHAT IF CULT?"-esque thoughts about Kyeugh and Panini, but... yeah, I don't really think it's likely or even worth pursing anymore. If it's not you or IndigoEmmy, I'm definitely gonna scream about how easily we got tricked, though. That's for sure. =P

I know, I'm kinda tempted to unvote. Surely if we're down to two, it's the same either way, right? Kyeugh pls help, I seek your wisdom in the hopes that you aren't somehow evil. Or Seshas, I guess.

...Hell with it, one last bit of fun for the road since there won't be much to talk about next day phase. if this somehow ruins the game for us and the mafia somehow have a secret double murder power, but only at the end, you can blame me. unvote. Good luck to the townie among you two.

The Tropervillians remain undecided at the end of the day. Some D&D player among them who definitely isn't shadily directing all this pulls out a d12 die: if it comes up odd, they kill mewtini, and if it's even, they'll go for IndigoEmmy.

The result is 11. The die has spoken as to who will die. mewtini's super high-school level luck fails to show.

She's summarily hanged, and all they find in her pockets are prayer books full of strange, ominous chants. Whatever that means, she wasn't part of that mafia they're trying to hunt down.

mewtini is dead. She was not mafia.

Please send in your night actions. The night will end on May 25th, 0:00 UTC (everyone who played in this game is invited to come to Iceland to enjoy the correct time zone).

Final vote count:
mewtini (2) (IndigoEmmy, kyeugh)
IndigoEmmy (2) (Seshas, mewtini)
No vote (2) (Ottercopter, Panini)

Seshas votes IndigoEmmy
kyeugh votes mewtini
IndigoEmmy votes mewtini
mewtini votes IndigoEmmy
Ottercopter votes mewtini
Ottercopter unvotes

As the hapless tropers gather once more in the square, Ottercopter is missing.

They cautiously approach her house once more. It is eerily silent. As they enter, the otters wail mournfully. Ottercopter lies dead in the living room; her helicopter blades have stopped spinning for the last time.

Ottercopter is dead. She was not mafia.

You have 72 hours to discuss. The day will end on May 28th, 0:00 UTC (did you know technically Icelandic midnight isn't until around 1:37 AM, but we still go by UTC because it is the superior time zone).

i guess IndigoEmmy is the move although honestly the fact that her MI tidbit was fabricated still is really hard for me to believe. but… i guess no matter who the mafia is it’s hard to believe at this point, and it makes the most sense for it to be her?

i guess IndigoEmmy is the move although honestly the fact that her MI tidbit was fabricated still is really hard for me to believe. but… i guess no matter who the mafia is it’s hard to believe at this point, and it makes the most sense for it to be her?
"makes the most sense" is an understatement at this point

Back
Top Bottom