• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

the only way it could NOT be emmy is if Panini shows up and says they weren't told kyeugh's alignement in their role

so
Panini/kyeugh
can you confirm that you know 100% eachother are town?
yeah, there's explicitly no way it's kyeugh. I would have been clear about that yesterday during the claim if I thought there was like, leeway in the wording or something.

Pretty much in 99% of worlds, should just be IndigoEmmy? As per much discussion?

Sorry also for forgetting to come back before the end of last phase. I guess it didn't make a huge difference in the end because to be completely honest I was,, kind of leaning on mewtini's lack of new wincon as being worrysome anyway? But it is what it is.

I can't imagine it'd be Seshas after the body swap has had like. 5 non-mafia flips involved and been transparently traceable in the thread this entire time. The leaps in logic to explain around it are substantially more out there than what's required to explain FakedMI!Emmy.

Why we thought Indigo was town:
I, at least, thought Indigo was town because of her total and utter conviction in her reads despite them being wrong. This is pretty off the wall and unlikely to be scum in a vaccuum.

However:
Indigo is NEVER resolving.
If we leave her alive another day, she's NOT going to clear herself more. She's NOT going to push any more content.
Her entrance attitude is the only thing about her play that was hard to fake. She did it well, if she's wolf. But the fact that she's in a bubble, not interacting with the gamestate the entire midgame, gives her enough wolf equity that I'm really not comfortable with leaving her alive for long, let alone sitting in my towncore.

If Indigo flips wolf, that likely spews the people she dumbly tunneled, including Mewtini. If the game isn't over, my next lynch is locked on Flora.
If Indigo flips villager, that implicates Seshas for her shade.

Tomorrow is potential MyLo, if Flora is town.
With this gamestate, Indigo is really REALLY bad to have in MyLo.

(sorry I couldn't resist)

It doesn't matter what I say... people will still think I'm mafia. I'm nothing more than a townie, so I have nothing else to say. Trust me, i would tell you if something happened with my role.

It doesn't matter what I say... people will still think I'm mafia. I'm nothing more than a townie, so I have nothing else to say. Trust me, i would tell you if something happened with my role.
You say you are nothing more than a townie...
and yet
you claimed on D1 you had information given to you in your rolecard
XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP

Back
Top Bottom