• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

gotcha. sorry. i got confused by the journey from "a little suspicious" to "no one seems suspicious" to "doesn't seem overly suspicious" within a few posts

the reason i haven't is that i still think i may be leaning more towards emmy/herbe than anything involving flora. i doubt that they're the killing mafia. then again there are probably like, what, three? oh god oh fuck

to reiterate. head empty. sheep seshas

I will whiteknight serimachi to the death tbh

whiteknight - Townreading someone to the point of overtly blocking/disputing the validity reason to scumread them

uhh, i don’t really find anyone particularly suspicious, no. of the potential lynches being discussed, i guess i’m at herbe > seri > flora? herbe feels unresolved to me, what with the mawile thing. we’re kind of just taking him at his word, right? then between seri/flora, i lean seri because at least there’s the smallest amount of posting/interaction to go on there.

I think Seshas was contrasting the MI claims' level of vagueness and noting that yours stood out for being a little more concrete. What we've heard is:
  • Seshas: The mafia have someone pulling the strings behind the curtain
  • Mr. Ultracool: There's an evil doctor
  • IndigoEmmy: There are nanobot and magic doctors that don't mix well
  • Odie-Pie had.. something, but it died with them, unfortunately
Although even laying these side by side and kiiiiiinda seeing what Seshas means, I don't think it makes IE any more suspicious.

Like, we're assuming the evil doctor was JackPK since VM didn't inherit his ability, yeah? Having trouble wording this, but I guess I'm not sure why there'd be a mafia MI if it didn't give them some knowledge they could use. An evil doctor in-group could maybe try and trigger healer clashes, but there haven't been any and JackPK was a mafia kill who flip red.

tbqh my very light emmy """suspicion""" is admittedly like, disregarding the MI claim and more that i haven't been super TRing anything she's done lately (as opposed to other people's posts). i think it's also far more likely that this is more a product of her playstyle/the current situation we find ourselves in, though, which is why i'm so far away from any real FoS on her ... but i'd also maybe rather lynch her than flora on gut right now

in re: jackpk i don't even know what to think about that anymore tbh

i just don't know where to fit potential mafia roles. like of the living players,
- flora/seri unknown. seshas hard-vouching for seri; if one is a wolf, so is the other. even if either of these two are maf, unlikely to be killing roles; seri hasn't logged on since the beginning of the month
- panini and ultracool have been MIA but both are cleared (by cop!kel and bodyswap respectively)
- otter mech clear, and i'll feel really betrayed if she's town
- skylar isn't mech cleared but i'll also feel really betrayed if she's town
- i still believe in 3p!herbe
- seshas likely town but i'm concerned because if anyone is steering convo, it's them
- emmy likely town and has corroborated MI info....
- me!

so where would a w/w/(w?) team fit? if we take the mechanical clears at face-value and doubt everyone else, we only have flora/seri/emmy/seshas/maybe skylar to work with

Back
Top Bottom