• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open French Dresses - Minkow's art shop

Minkow

currently needs more sleep
picture.php
Note that everything is hand drawn. All requests, all random add-ins, everything. And the title means NOTHING. I don't like French dresses. They itch.

You know the call.
Three requests at a time,
I can refuse any request,
C and CC highly appreciated, but not on the above, it was just a scribble put together.
If you request, it'll probably be in an album of mine if I haven't posted it. Feel free to remind me if I get lazy, though.

oh hi there

okay go go go request already dammit.

Last edited:
I finished it, in my album, but is it alright if I remake it? To see the difference between colored pencil and Paint

I'm liking you even more!... Will you draw a mew with a zangoose standing to his left and ab absol to his right? (sea green mew if you color it ) please?

Back
Top Bottom