• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Full Metal Alchemist Club

1. Who is your favorite character?

That's a hard one. Its between Mustang, Havoc, Hughes (god rest his soul), or Hohenheim. Lust and Scar are also up there, oh my. Wait I have an idea !

1. Who are your favorite characters?

Mustang, Havoc, Hughes, Hohenheim, Scar, and Lust. :D

2. Anime or manga? Why?

Anime. I never really got to read the manga, however its on the top of my list of things to do.

3. Seen any good fanart or fics lately? Share please!

Alas, no.

4. Least favorite character?

..... The background character from episode 3. He just makes me angry.

5. Have you seen The Movie? What did you think?

I saw it, and although I'm a fan of FMA I didn't think it lived up to the rest of the Anime. It just left me hanging for more. The OVA's were great though. Especially the one that show Ed celebrating his birthday in our world.

Hey Cookies!! :D

1. Who is your favorite character? hmmm..why do you have to make me pick which one i like best..ugh..mmmk.. my fav would have to be: Maes Hughes. 2nd would be Marta( the snake chimera, right? )
2. Anime or manga? anime, never read the manga
3. Seen any good fanart or fics lately? no
4. Least favorite character? Führer King Bradley
5. Have you seen The Movie? What did you think? Yes, and it was Alright.

Ep.25 was the closetest I've ever got to crying on anime. Ever.
I miss Hughes...Can I have a shoulder to cry on?

Damn that was a tough episode for me too. How can you do that to a guy obsessed with his daughter! Its just... wrong.

Poor Maes :( Oh well, at least someone is trying to avenge him in the manga version. (In the anime, I'm pretty sure they don't go to such lengths)

Acually they do. SPOILER: Roy goes to the Fuhrer's house and kills him for killing Maes. I believe thats what happens in the manga, no?

Last edited:
@Belmont: Oh yeah 8D How did I forget that xD

No, they don't do that in the manga. SPOILER? In the manga, the military successfully frame one of the state alchemists for his death, and Mustang is trying to find a way to avenge Hughes.

I am going to join because I used to like it. XD

1. Who is your favorite character?
Roy Mustang
2. Anime or manga? Why?
Anime, because there was opening and ending songs! A huge bonus. <3
3. Seen any good fanart or fics lately? Share please!
I have, but the link's not with me right now, and it's from a Japanese site.
4. Least favorite character?
...that's very hard. None, I guess
5. Have you seen The Movie? What did you think?
No.

Oh hello thar.

@Belmont: I forgot her name, and I am also too lazy to look it up, but it's the woman who was bodyguarding Ed when he found out the Philosophers Stone's ingredients and the original form Envy used [SPOILER: just in case ;P]to kill Maes before changing into the form of his wife.

Yes, that's the one. But they soon learn it's not her in about 2 chapters.

By the way, when some people say the manga/anime split at this part of the series, they are wrong. The wedge appears upon the arrival of Greed.

|D last one. And if the Movie counts, that one. xD

And I have my own question:

Favorite pairing, if any?

Mine are EdHeiderich, Elricest, and AlWinry. OMG het.

*cough*

My favourite episode is probably the Flame Alchemist; The Bachelor and Warehouse 13 episode.

And my favourite shipping is the Burning Rockets (RoyAlfonse) 8D

Back
Top Bottom