• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Full Metal Alchemist Club

1. Who is your favorite character?
Hmm... Al. Definetely Al.
2. Anime or manga? Why?
Manga, just because anime is expensive, and I can read it in a power outage.
3. Seen any good fanart or fics lately? Share please!
Ugh... I"m not far enough in the manga to read fics yet. I only be to book 9.
4. Least favorite character?
Well, Roy's a jerk in the manga (poor Maria), but uh... I'd have to say whoever in Alderan created the Homunculi. Why did Greed have to die? WHYY! (and by being what, boiled down? Geez.)
5. Have you seen The Movie? What did you think?
Having not watched the anime, no, i have not.

So, yeah, only just got volume nine, and right now I want to kick Roy in the groinitals so hard he can never breed. Partly because I wouldn't want any kid to be raised by him, and partly because of what he did to Maria Ross.

I want to join.

I don't know really know for sure. I like a lot of the characters, so for now I'll go with Roy.

2. Anime or manga? Why?
Anime, I don't tend to read mangas very often.

I don't really bother with that kind of stuff. I just really like the show.

I'll have to go with Dante. I just don't like her.

No I didn't, but I really want to because (I don't know for sure, but) I think it may take place after the anime ending, which is really annoying me. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!

So, yeah, only just got volume nine, and right now I want to kick Roy in the groinitals so hard he can never breed. Partly because I wouldn't want any kid to be raised by him, and partly because of what he did to Maria Ross.

x3 don't let moon-panther hear you say that, she'd harm you. She's the biggest Roy fan I've seen. xD

Uh. But anyway. Another idea I had about the new FMA:

perhaps It could be the future? x3 like, Ed's kids and whatever?

(spoiler for me being a pairing nazi) I swear to god that if it IS that, and Ed ends up with Winry I WILL CHOKE A BITCH. I refuse to ship EdWin. And not because I don't like seeing Ed with people (I do. a lot), but because I see her fitting better with Al. AlWin FTW!

Ed's kids? While that would be interesting, honestly I'd rather see them just remake the anime so it's more similar to the manga. D: Put Ling in, at least! ... And the rest of the people from Xing while they're at it!

Yeah, fetus Envy was cute :) But the thing that made me laugh most was Pride's first appearence when he was 'rolling' around the tunnel. He looked so happy 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll start liking Roy again after you read a little further, trust me. :D

Really? Thanks. (I still stand by my earlier statement of not wanting him to have kids. I mean, think about it...)

Hmm... should I go and look for a scanlation site? I'm really slow at buying books...

I wish to join...
1.My favorite character is general mustang
2.Anime its animated
3.no
4. I hate none of them.
5.The movie awesome

have you seen the filler episode? its hillarious

There are a few fillers though. But I think you mean the Flame Alchemist/Bachelor/Warehouse 13 don't you? :)

yea for onemanga. I was going through Inuyasha there for a while, too... but then I had to leave and forgot to bookmark. ;.; I remembered to mark this time, though. Thanks, FMC.

Yay! They put the anime back on cartoon network today!

EDIT: My bad. they showed an episode, which mislead me to beleive they were putting it back on. It turns out they are showng a movie this week, then returning to normal next week. What's the point of showing a single episode out of the blue, then not putting it back on?

Last edited:
FMC made me like FMA.

Ed <333
2. Anime or manga? Why?
Anime, though I have only seen to #7. I didn't even know there was a manga before I read it on wikipedia.
Yes, on Dev.art. Just search it for pics.
For now, only Tucker. Glad it's just anime...
Nope. Though I hope to see it someday.

Hm... must pick from Sheska, Liza Hawkeye and Black Hayate...
2. Anime or manga? Why?
Manga. The art is absolutely amazing, and has a more unusual plotline. Although the Government Manipulation plotline is absolutely my favorite generic plotline, it is still rather generic.
No... I don't look for FMA art?
Shou Tucker
'Twas alright. Interesting to see a Nazi-related film that mentions the Gypsies more than the Jews.

Personally, I thought that FMA was a good anime and series altogether, but Edward Elric Fangirls... well, let's just say I know one personally and her voice climbs 10 octaves when a pic of Ed is flashed in front of her face.

Uhm, probably Envy.

2. Anime or manga? Why?
Not sure here. They take completely different turns and the plot kinda swerves away from the original in the Anime, so probably the manga. (Even if I've only got to chapter 53 or so)

Nope.

Guhuh not sure here. I wasn't a huge fan of Greed, but Greed being in Ling's body is something new. I want to see how this goes. Tucker, for the whole Chimera thing is also up there.

Yes. I really wish I didn't. The Anime ended pretty well, and the movie just kinda... well, the actual ending was okay, but all the stuff before that sucked pretty bad.
What's up with the gypsy? What makes rockets good enough to pass through the gate? Why can the evil girl use alchemy the second she gets through the gate? Does Ed really have to sound that emo? His dad left again? Why do people know about Envy - has he been though the gate before?
Really, it just raises to many questions and isn't done that well. :/

Back
Top Bottom