• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School

...No...

We were talking about Spectrobes in class, and I was mentioning the planet Hyoga, but I accidentally said Hyuuga... I didn't notice for about three seconds.

It was one of those you-had-to-be-there moments....

At least I thought it was funny.

Pff. I know she meant Hidden Valley (ranch dressing). Cause it's the best brand out there.

...No...

We were talking about Spectrobes in class, and I was mentioning the planet Hyoga, but I accidentally said Hyuuga... I didn't notice for about three seconds.

It was one of those you-had-to-be-there moments....

At least I thought it was funny.

Reminds me of the time we had to make up a continent all our own :P

Our group called ours (with no idea of what the word meant) Jumbalia (spelling?).

On the school bus, I got up to chat to a mate. When I came back, this really tough Y8 had nicked my seat. I told him to get out my seat, and he didn't.

The next thing anyone knows is that I've grabbed him by the collar and literally pulled him out of the seat. He's on the floor, yelling, and I'm saying, "Anyone else wanna nick my seat?"

No one's nicked my seat since.:evil:

Reminds me of the time we had to make up a continent all our own :P

Our group called ours (with no idea of what the word meant) Jumbalia (spelling?).

Ooh, my class did that two years ago. I called my country Thadverd (points to anyone that gets the references).

I was in the elevator in our school (yes, ELEVATOR) and I wanted to go downstairs just for the fun of it even though I could take the stairs easily (this was after school). I went in, and it took me at least 45 seconds to find out that I had to press a button to make the car move.

Something in school reminded me of something from a while ago:

*talking to my friend Jess (back when we were first becoming friends)*
Random girl in class: *singing and inserting my name into various places in the song*
Jess: Where'd she get "Rachel" from?
Me: ...
Jess: OH!

Something in school reminded me of something from a while ago:

*talking to my friend Jess (back when we were first becoming friends)*
Random girl in class: *singing and inserting my name into various places in the song*
Jess: Where'd she get "Rachel" from?
Me: ...
Jess: OH!
xD My cousin randomly puts my name into songs sometimes. (Well, all the time actually.)

We played football at the back of the field at lunch. Couldn't see anything due to the heavy fog. The whole game was full of laughs.

*Another guy gets a haircut. Previously, he had really and I mean REALLY long hair. For a while after, he looked tragic. He was wearing a hat on the bus, so I didn't see his hair until we were inside. I was talking to my friends at the time.*
Me + my friends: blahblahblah...
*Guy walks down the hall. I noticed first.*
Me: *blush, swoon, then gasp* OHMYGOD
My friends:*turn around*What n-- OH GOD
Friend: Piper, your boyfriend looks like a bald monkey!
Me:*blushblushblushblushblush*
(You kinda had to be there to find it funny)

*Sex ed. We got to write questions on pieces of paper, which the school nurse read aloud. One guy wrote: "Can I give my cat herpes?"
(Luckily we had a substitute teacher that day)

I remember that we got to do the same thing in Sex Ed. last year. Some of the questions were...interesting. A room full of immature middle-schoolers can generate a surprising amount of disturbing sexual questions.

Oh, God. One question was, "How do you do it?" The teacher just kind of stared at it for a second and then reached for another question.

A similar hair thing happened to me in 5th grade. I had gotten tired of my longish hair and since my mom insisted to cut my hair I told her to cut it short. Well, her definition of short is apparently a buzz-cut, while mine is 3-4 inches. So, yeah. I wore a hat for most of the next two months.

EDIT: West coast, hmm? Do they do the same question-slip things everywhere, or is it just some state or region-specific thing? Because the slips seemed slightly novel to me, and I'm from the West coast, too. Oregon. Hmm. No, it sounds like a standardized type of thing. But whatever. I wouldn't know.

One of my classmates told a joke that (unintentionally) had my crush's name in it. The result:

Me: I'm surprised you didn't say anything.
Jess: ...About what?
Me: THE DUDE'S NAME!!
Jess: ...Huh?
Me: Patrick.
Jess: ...OH!!

Oh, and since I might move, I told my friends so since I was excited. They all were like, "WHERE?!?"

Then I told them I was moving to somewhere else in my town. Jess (again) was just like, "I was wondering why you were excited about that."

(Yes, pretty much all my funny stuff involves because Bio's insane, and she's one of two friends in there.

Plus it's my way of figuring out if she's on here.)

Last edited:
Teacher:*holds up a scarf*who's scarf is this
kid:thats not a scarf thats a blouse
t:does anyone want a blouse?
class:....
t:this is not a blouse,this is a thong!

My school is crazy

Teacher: *moves around chopping the air.* I-am-a-ninja.
Friend:*jumps up and stands in a karate position* I KNOW JUDO!

(They fight for a while)

Teacher: You-look-like-a-disco-dancer--
Friend:(silence)

(Friend jumps up and starts disco dancing)

Me, Sam, Emma, and everyone else: OH GOD NO!!!

(Small chorus of "Oh nom nom nom nom nom nom nom" fades.)

~~~

(We're just yelled at. Oh nom nom nom nom...)

*Teacher eats some fries*

Teacher: Break time!

Friend: Fries can provide mutal calmness...

(Yes they can.)

Algebra class a couple of days ago

Ashley to teacher: The band students won't be here on Monday because we are going to Jefferson City. (points to me, Abi, Mark, and herself)
Teacher: Why are you going to Jeff City?
Ashley: To assassinate the governor*
*laughter*

Later walking out of class
Ashley: If the governor's assassinated it wasn't me, guys...

*No one in band plans to assassinate the governor as far as I am aware. His life is safe.

You might of had to be there...

Once, I kicked my shoe on the roof. No kidding. It was Parent's Evening, and my parents were failing to conceal thier laughter when I told them. The head teacher got it off the roof.

Also, my Geoggers teachers is NUTS. She's really nice, but she scares the living daylights out of us. The lessons can quickly turn into joke after joke after joke if we're not careful. Especially since Jack and Matty (they get on everyone's nerves but they make us laugh) are in this class.

Another one is me and my friend Dark (no, that's not her real name). We exist in our own little world where we can do anything (like blow up Ash Ketchum, heh heh). One day, I was talking about somebody having cut a piece of the Great Skipping Rope Of Life (no, I'm not kidding) away fro mthe whole... and Dark pulls a shoelace out of her pocket. You had to be there to get it, but I couldn't stop laughing.

I have some more:

Teacher: When you've got an extra chromosome you start getting stuff like Down's syndrome-
Dunce: What's that?
Teacher: It's like when you're severely retarded/
Dunce: WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL THEM RETARDED MR. K, GEEZ!

In a different class:
Teacher: Emily, what do you have on your binder?
Emily: nothing-
Teacher: *takes binder* what does this say? Harley Penis? Is this a picture of a penis, Emily?
Emily:-uh, that was my friend
Teacher: *hands her the binder and ribs on her for the rest of the year about Harley Penis*

yeah.

There's this guy, Michael. We swear he's gay. My friend's boyfriend even said to him that he was straight and Michael got angry.

So we're playing touch footy in HPE. My other friend Maddie is on the sidelines coz she can't do HPE.

I'm just talking to her and my first friend is there too. Michael is there, smart mouthing as usual. Then Maddie picks up a rock and throws it at him. It bounces off his hat.

Next minute i was laughing so hard i was literally Rolling on the floor laughing. Wel actually ground. but same thing.

Back
Top Bottom