• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School

Oh and I just remembered, this sign was stuck to the door as I entered the Sixth Form block this morning.

"[Student's name here], your clothes are in Reception."

This word pops up many times in the conversation so I'll just replace it with euphemisms of the word.

Friend: I'd like a ring for my man-thing.
Me: They don't make rings that small.

Friend: You'd run into my morning wood!
Me: It'd be a needle prick.

Friend: Yeah, I have a pencil. In my pants!
Me: I need a pencil that's bigger than an inch.

I can't help it. He just keeps walking right into them.

So right now there's a bunch of kids practicing for the Regional Spelling Bee, me included. Our practices are on Tuesday nights.
Today we played a game that was made to be a vocabulary game, but our teacher/coach/whatever made it into a spelling game, where you had to spell the word given instead of finding the right word from the definition given.
This was the scene at my table:

Girl#1: *gives word to Boy* Baleen
Boy: Erm... Definition?
Girl#1: A horny substance-
*everyone including Girl#1 starts laughing hysterically for about two minutes straight*

me and my friend do useless stuff
On the bus we were taking turns tapping the window and the person in the seat in front of us told us to stop and I said"Don't tell be to stop becaue I'm a vampire!" and in a realy high voice she yelled"what the heck!"
In science we were watching planet earth(the pole to pole episode) and we were cheering on as prediters chased prey. Boom de ya ta

This happened one day in Quiz Bowl practice:

Teacher: Name a coin that is worth five cents.
*buzzer beeps*
Teacher: B? (We'll call the guy who buzzed in 'B')
B: DIME!!! Oh wait...
*everyone else on the team laughs histericaly*

A lot more funny stuff happens in Quiz Bowl, considering the fact that nearly everyone on the team is a nerd, and we're some most random people you could ever meet.

So, earlier today, I was walking in the hallway and some kid has his hat on. Because we're not allowed to wear hats in the school building, a teacher just whacks it off. While the kid is stooping to get his hat, I kick the hat away from him.

I am so awesome.

Some chavs came up to me at dinner time and asked "Where do you live?".

They ran off straight after and laughed really hard as if it was the funniest thing ever. I don't see how; I didn't actually hear them to there was no reaction on my face whatsoever. I only know they did that because the guy I was with told me and was all "Why d they always do that?"

We had a rather immature yet fun discussion in reading the other day:

Me: What's your favorite animal?
Jake: Um...
Me: Mine's a titmouse. (not really :P)
Zane: Really? I'm a boobrat.
Jake: And I'm a penisrodent!
Everyone: YEAH!

I got involved in a class conversation about things that are misunderstood, and I said "Don't forget the emos!" Everyone who knew what I meant was in stitches (not literally, though).

lol, I started this, its really big

Yesterday in choir, me and my friends were for some reason talking about sex related topics (we had a sub and were doing a free day instead, our real teacher lives far out and what with the snow, he couldnt make it) then in the middle of our conversation, a guy came up and told us...

In 6th grade, you learn you get a boner. In 7th grade, you learn you can get rid of the boner by jacking off. In 8th grade, you learn you can have sex to get rid of the Boner. And in High School, you just have sex.

Oh and two freshman were just starting to have sex in the PAC (auditorium), and about forty people walked in on them. I was almost one of them lol.

in math class, we were doing a math paper, and it had to do with how many high-protein and high-fiber chicken nuggets are in a chimp food mix. now, the math paper didn't specifically say CHICKEN nuggets. it just said nuggets. then we had the following conversation:

Ms. Disler: What do high-fiber nuggets do for you? -calls on a kid named Paeton-
Paeton: They help you go poopy.
Everyone: laughing
Jeff (a kid that sits behind me): Hey! I was gonna say that, Paeton!
Paeton: Too bad.
Ms. Disler: Ok, class, settle down. What do high-protein nuggets do for you? -calls on a perverted kid named Jake-
Jake: They help you grow big and strong.

Now, if you have a real twisted mind, you will understand what Jake was trying to tell us. All the guys, and me, started laughing. do you get it now? lol

Me: *eating applesauce* =w=
Friend: *REALLY funny joke*
Me: *Spits out applesauce in a shotgun effect, getting it on everyone of the other side of the table*

NEVER FORGET.

RE Teacher: *Half hour rant about gay rights*.
Retard: Yeah, but it's just ew!
RET: Hm?
R: I have nothing against gays, I'm just as intolerant as the next guy... Tolerant as the next guy, but what if he fancies me!
RET:You're a thick, ugly dick. Girls don't like you. Guys don't, either.
R: Wuh?

--------------------

Me: Whaddafuck we had maths homework?!
Mate: Mmhmm...
Me: We better lock her out again, then...
*Class barracades the door on the inside*
Me: Wait...
Teacher: *Opens outwards-opening door* O Hai Gaiz!!!

---------------------

Physics Teacher: So who's taking Physics for A Level?
*One guy puts his hand up*
Physics Teacher: *Pulls out gun* (This really happened) I'll ask you again! Who's taking Physics?!
*No one puts their hand up*
PT: *Shoots the ceiling* (It was a blank)

today, some asians were talking about black history month and why there wasnt an asian history month. I don't remember much, but i do remember one of the asians claiming to be black, and it was ended when some sophomore girl proclaimed she wasnt a virgin....

As usual, odd things happened today. (that's to be expected; my school is nowhere near normal.) One of which:

*helping my friend Jess C with algebra*
*another friend of mine (also named Jess, called Jess M hereafter) looks in my direction*
*waves at her*
Jess M: *is completely oblivious and walks away*
Jess C: Did she notice you?
Me: No. *laughs*

So one day in French class around Christmas, my teacher was talking about the holidays or something. Before he started talking, I heard a girl who sits a few rows in front of me say out loud that she wanted to ask the teacher if we could sing Christmas songs in French (she's one of the people who try to stall by asking for songs or parties or long descriptions of French culture and such). Well, she raised her hand to ask about the songs, and the teacher didn't call on her for about fifteen minutes. I raised my hand, and after a couple of minutes the teacher called on me.

"... Can you answer [the other girl's] question?"

Oh, and I now have a former comedian for a History teacher who calls people jackasses somewhat regularly.

Back
Top Bottom