• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Galactus Cave of Sprites :D

I took mah request off of your shoulders!
Mudkachu.png

Good enough for a splice example?
EDIT(it aint mah art thread so I edited): The Gyarados/Garchomp be done!
Garados.png
[/epicfail]

Last edited:
Mudkachu.png

Garados.png
[/epicfail]

*nods*
The second one will be redone by Terry or I.

deathjuniorhead.png

The start of Death .Jr, my original character. Scratch. :]

Mudkachu.png

Garados.png
[/epicfail]

Wow. Cute Mud-Chu! I like how you made those one with each pokemon colors. It's really nice!

BE BACK FROM THE DEAD, MY SHOP.

I made a bunch of new sorites, and I'm taking requests again. I forgot about the ones that were posted before, so if you want it done, post it again.

lordarknez.gif

randomfusion1.png

grassmedicham-1.png

firelucario.png

kyogod.png

kakashi-coat.png

kakashi-coat.png

birthday_ludicolo.gif

luxraydog.png

hitmarowan.png

BTW, the sprites order are new --> old

The pixel overs are simply amazing!

Could I have a pixel over of Absol and/or Espeon?
I'd love it to be maybe 120 X 120. Or just whatever size (based on the ratio of the pic) is the largest it can be and still fit in my avvie.

OMG I forgot about that XD
WILL BE DONE SOOOOON. By that, I mean after school. The bus is almost here! *runs to door to wait*

The pixel overs are simply amazing!

Could I have a pixel over of Absol and/or Espeon?
I'd love it to be maybe 120 X 120. Or just whatever size (based on the ratio of the pic) is the largest it can be and still fit in my avvie.

How about I do it normal sized, and you can cut out a 120x120? Is that alright? o:

XDragonFireX: ^^ Thanks.

EeveeSkitty: If Mewtwo hasn't got it done in three days, I'll do it. ;D

A ground type Flygon if you could please. Thanks!! (Also, if possible please can you PM it to me? I 'll be off for a few days and might forget to pick it up. Thanks!)

A ground type Flygon if you could please. Thanks!! (Also, if possible please can you PM it to me? I 'll be off for a few days and might forget to pick it up. Thanks!)

Err... Flygon is dragon/ground already, but OK...

Can I request a fusion of Gardevoir and Frosslass, Gardevoir base please?

Back
Top Bottom