• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Games you really really miss playing

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (surprisingly good)
Good thing I got Star Wars Battlefront 2 out and rebooted my PS2 yesterday

to all of you that want to play n64 games again, have you tried using emualtors?

At Emuparadise.com you can get N64,megadrive and SNES emulators on there.

to all of you that want to play n64 games again, have you tried using emualtors?

At Emuparadise.com you can get N64,megadrive and SNES emulators on there.

Last time I tried the game crashed when I got to Waddle Dee. Not to mention the fact the game is lying around somewhere so I just need to look for it a bit more properly.

I've been rather passively missing Sim Isle for some time. And Sim City 2000. Didn't understand what I was doing back when I was playing them. Now I might have some idea of what to do, too...

I miss Chip's Challenge. I tried to download it, but every time I did, it refused to open when I tried to play it. D: I also miss Roller Coaster Tycoon and Worms 2. Why didn't my brother and I ever take care of our games like 7 years ago ;_;

Last edited:
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (Psone). ;__; most addicting game ever, and I'm actually good at it now (I have the N64 ROM).

I miss Double Dragon for the NES, but I'm too lazy to pull it out and set it all up. =(

I also missed Age of Empires II, so I played that a little today.

Same as The Suicune. I also really wish I would have beaten the last level on Paper Mario. Oh, and Crystal. Dispite the graphic, it rocked.

I'm getting a craving for Sonic Adventure. I also happen to be poor at the moment and can't afford to even rent it. D:

Man, I love that game. Yes, it was flawed and rushed, but it was also awesome.

Pokemon Snap, because I can't be bothered to hook up my N64, and a couple of really old PC game my sister and I used to play when we were someting like 5 and 8, especially Virtual Safari and Infinity City XD

Tiny Toons: Wacky Stackers(or something). Yes, it was just a silly spin-off game for kids, but I still really want to play it again.

A Tom and Jerry game for Gameboy(can't remember the name). You were Tom and had to collect different weird stuff, and fight dogs and mice. Like Wacky Stackers, it was just a silly spin-off game for kids, but... I still want to play it again!

CRYYYYSTAAAAAAL. I HAD to sell it to my brother (who later traded it with a friend) to get money from a Tamagotchi when they became the "cool thing" again (note that I usually don't buy something just because it's popular, but I thought Tamagotchis were awesome at the time). And the Tamagotchi was stupid and messed up once when I had it in "quiet" or "sleep" mode or whatever.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. My brother found it at the library, so we could only keep it for a short time. I liked putting people up on one-piece brigdes high above the ground, delete it and let them fall into the water...

Some random, silly educational games intended for much younger kids. ...What? They would just be fun to see again! Plus, me and my brother likes playing these games to laugh at silly, stupid, childish and too easy stuff in them.(yes, we're lame ^^)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom