• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Germany #2, whoo!

Minish

Pronoun
they
I go to Germany around three times a year (since about 2005) as my dad lives there, and this is the second time for this year, starting today!

I haven't seen my dad since March, so I'm very happy :'D ..you'd think I'd be able to speak a bit more German after all the times I've been there, but. um. Yeah I don't know any German. 8D;

(Also, on the off chance anyone from the Obsessive Scribblers club sees this, thanks for your feedback on my drawings <3 It was very helpful, I just haven't got round to replying there just yet and can't as I don't have internet for this week. *attention whore*)

If the air strike goes ahead though I'm, uh, not going to be able to get back. Which isn't so great considering that I need to pick up my frigging A-level results at some point before school ._.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much about collecting the A-level results. It might be possible that you can e-mail your school and get them to post the results to your home address in England. Or maybe even in Germany. Either way, they'll hold on to them until you get back from Germany, I imagine.

Do you know how long you'll be stranded in Germany, should the strike happen?

Have fun in Germany! :D

Heh, as far as OS-things... I am kind of a failure, we were supposed to do an art trade, weren't we. I have the sketch for your picture and really ought to finish it sometime! I promise I will, hopefully before you're back.

Have fun! :D I expect pictures when you get back. I cannot get over how tiny you said his villiage is XD

Back
Top Bottom