• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

hate when I finally finish doing my day job and assembling my new rowing machine that arrived a month earlier than they said it would and then boq is already asleep
Row row row your boat gently down the stream
MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY LIFE IS BUT A DREAM
please go back to sleep
smh spouse is so mean
Fine tbh

As a final parting thing, lest I forget, Mist why is your only real contribution today to vote no elim? I mean, that's fine I guess (though I am allergic to it) if you're unsure/don't feel strongly enough about anyone, but you haven't really done anything today that could potentially help you get to a vote. Is sad tbh

we are 7 pages in and im doing that thing again where i play in like 7 mafia games at the same time and can focus on none of them

just quoting my post was what i was talking about ;;
i'm getting stressed i really am not doing as much Thinky moves as you may be trying to read into for me

thought it was justified cause koko's odd little entrance seemed grounds enough for an early day pressure-ish vote im just tryna agree with you ;;
bbt wants to know in your own words what you thought was weird about Kokorico's entrance and if you did think that independently or just because we mentioned it tbh
("in your own words" means don't like, try to guess what we were thinking or try to write some answer that'll make us happy, tell us what you're thinking! I am interested in where your head is at!)

eir first post where e was like "just remembered this game was happening" made me go "oh its not koko cause e wouldn't have remembered to send the kill in" and then go "wait a minute herbe you gullible fuck." so i felt like i was getting bamboozled

just quoting my post was what i was talking about ;;
i'm getting stressed i really am not doing as much Thinky moves as you may be trying to read into for me

thought it was justified cause koko's odd little entrance seemed grounds enough for an early day pressure-ish vote im just tryna agree with you ;;
bbt wants to know in your own words what you thought was weird about Kokorico's entrance and if you did think that independently or just because we mentioned it tbh
("in your own words" means don't like, try to guess what we were thinking or try to write some answer that'll make us happy, tell us what you're thinking! I am interested in where your head is at!)

eir first post where e was like "just remembered this game was happening" made me go "oh its not koko cause e wouldn't have remembered to send the kill in" and then go "wait a minute herbe you gullible fuck." so i felt like i was getting bamboozled
cool, thanks for answering!

now I can clarify to koko that e seems to have the wrong idea about why we were voting em

we were voting em because it felt like "I forgot this game existed" into "so how many mafia do you think there are" felt like it could be a wolf trying to be like "look at me I'm so uninformed"

Back
Top Bottom