• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gomu Gomu no Hiii!

Gomu Gomu

Hiya! I've finally decided to make an account here, fwee!

Guess I'll get to the point now:

I'm currently a Junior in high school, I run track (800 m. & 1200 m.), I'm a big fan of One Piece (if my username/avy is any hint), etc.

Pokemon-wise I've been spriting for a decent amount of time... still am... I battle competitively, and I don't really have a favorite Pokemon. If I were to choose, however, I'd probably go with Typhlosion.

Yep, not really into extremely lengthy intros. :sweatdrop:

Anyway, looks like a great forum and I'm sure I'll have a great stay here.

Hai Gomu! TCoD welcomes you with open arms......... Or at least I do. X3
I hope you enjoy your time here. *gives Typhlosion plushie*

*noms a Mew plushie*
*hides behind my back* wut?

Hi, I'm Mewtwo, I dun like Mew much; it's too bubbly. Mainly because I'e recently drawn back from all friends except my two faves. I'm going through a major personality change.

Nono, must stop before I rant. Hi, I'm Mewtwo, even though I'm not as hyper in real life, I'll still be hyper and annoying online!

*noms a Mew plushie*
*hides behind my back* wut?

Hi, I'm Mewtwo, I dun like Mew much; it's too bubbly. Mainly because I'e recently drawn back from all friends except my two faves. I'm going through a major personality change.

Nono, must stop before I rant. Hi, I'm Mewtwo, even though I'm not as hyper in real life, I'll still be hyper and annoying online!

Hey, was that a Mew plushie?! :O *Glomps*

Thanks for the welcome! I'm hyper myself sometimes.

asjdfk!11! (._.;)

I loved one piece, until we lost cabel. Can't watch it anymore. ;_;

Other than that, i'm huge on fire types and fanfiction, and welcome to here!

Also, you should watch out for any random objects flying around, unless it's my brain, then you should not only watch out, but run in the opposite direction.

SO, welcome, have fun, and watch out for flying brains.

I loved one piece, until we lost cabel. Can't watch it anymore. ;_;

Other than that, i'm huge on fire types and fanfiction, and welcome to here!

Also, you should watch out for any random objects flying around, unless it's my brain, then you should not only watch out, but run in the opposite direction.

SO, welcome, have fun, and watch out for flying brains.

Cool! Another One Piece fan. Sorry to hear ya can't watch it anymore, though. :[

Thanks for the wel- *brain hits me*

... I tried to run... but I couldn't escape. o_o

Hello! Welcome to TCoD forums. :D

Ah, One Piece, huh? I've seen a few episodes and I enjoyed it. Pirates are cool, and an animé about pirates is a rather wonderful idea. I'm not a massive fan, but yeah, it's fun to watch. :3

Owie, I admire distance runners. I mean, I enjoy running but I'm always tempted to run fast over a long distance. Either that or I pace myself too much. Sprinting is much easier for me. x3

Have a good time and enjoy the forums.

Hello! Welcome to the forums and all that. *hands over some cod and tea*
Unlike Mewtwo, I am just as hyper and annoying in real life as I am here. Be warned. Fortunately for your sanity, you will almost definitely never hear from me again after this, as I live in the RPG section of the forum. No joke. I have a house there. But hi anyway! ^^

I house in the Artwork section, but I go camping in the RP section. A lot. I even see Evoli's house a few times!

Take Butterfree's Personality Test. It got me so accurately. Spindaaaaa~

Back
Top Bottom