• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grand Carnival

DarkAura, I suppose. If she's a vigilante she's probably not going to be too helpful anyway :V

Although it's impossible for two people to die without a vigkill; I think DarkAura's telling the truth. Reconsider, maybe...?

The Ring Leader smiles from under his hat at the people in the stands, holding his cane out to his side as he tips the hat and turns on his heel. Spinning the cane in his hand, he stalks around his performers, a sly smile on his face as he circles them like a wolf hunting for its prey. With a flash of a mad grin, he pulls the head of his cane to reveal a long thin blade. With a flick of his wrist, he impales one of the members on the stage, their blood spattering onto the floor before them. Withdrawing his blade, he cleans the blade with a pocket cloth, laughing as if he heard a good joke.

"Such another pity. You picked wrong and now this poor young soul has been slain for your enjoyment. Looks like I have yet another opening among my ranks,,,but don't fret my pets, their soul won't be kept. Can't have you figure out how I make them, can I~<3"

Slipping the blade back in his cane, he surveys his tent with a pleased smile and glee of a cat that had eaten the most decadent of birds.

"Let's move on to the next show!"

DarkAura is dead, she was Innocent
48 Hours for night actions.

His laugh rings out, echoing around the tent like a cavern. As the lights focus on the Ring Leader once more, he has yet another bird on his shoulder. He reaches up a hand and pets its metal head with a finger, looking rather pleased with himself.

"Seems not all of you are enjoying the show. Its a pity since you'll all join this act eventually. But this one just wouldn't get with the program...so I sadly had to dispose of her myself. But not all was lost, see! I have a new pet, my Brothers and Sisters."

The spotlight widens to reveal the body next to him. The body looked rather normal with average clothing for a person.

A Ticket Holder is dead.
48 hours to lynch.

Well this isn't so bad, I suppose. No real role lost!

Any theories? pinning down who's who might be pretty hard. x:

(Sorry I'm all 6n9, never played this style mafia before)

So far, the Tightrope Walker, a Clown, a Ticket Holder, and the Knife Thrower (if DA is to be believed) are dead.
That means only 5 people are left.
I'd like the dead people to speak up about their... deadness, so we can see who's still alive.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Well then, I guess we do have two ticket holders. Unless you died, Hawke...?

Deadness confirmation would be helpful; if DA was to be trusted we don't have a vig anymore. And considering our numbers, we need to lynch correctly.

this will probably get me killed
but i am excorsist.
d:
haven't used meh power yet,because of sleep and piano.
and math.
and brain derps.

I AM THE POPCORN EATING VANILLA

BUT THIS POPCORN HAS CHOCOLATE

seems a bit suspicious to just... randomly rand.

so let's randomly rand the rander, who is also Coloursfall

Um... not really? We have no inspector, no vig and no doctor, so there's not much we have to lose night-action wise by lynching and no way of not being dead meat if we abstain. I'll vote RK-9.

(Also, if you choose it deliberately then that's not really "random" at all!)

It's quite 'random' if there's no evidence or ideas towards the lynching of a person

Oh well. Ticket holder out.

Back
Top Bottom