• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

Sorry, I ate them all, here's an Aspear berry instead.

I would like an apple from the grocery store.

They didn't have coin cases, BUT they did have a fashion case which I bought for you.

I would like a vowel from the grocery store.

SOME GUY WHO COULDN'T STOP SHOUTING STOLE THEM ALL!!
So i got you a bag of marbles instead.

I would like some steak from the grocery store.

A Houndoom ate them all, here's a biscuit instead.

I would like some pie from the grocery store.

They ran out of peanuts, here's some potato butter instead.

I would like a pair of Wise Glasses from the grocery store.

Sorry, I went at the wrong time and that guy was giving out Blackglasses. Have those.

I'd like a raccoon from the grocery store.

They don't keep any live ones. Here's a foxhog potion instead.

I'd like a slice of butter form the grocery store.

It was all extinguished, here's a cloth flame instead.

I would like 4 dozen oranges from the grocery store.

I had the chocolates in my hand, but as I walked outside, they were struck by lightining. I came away with the store's shopping cart for you instead.

I'd like my own planet.

They were sold out, here's Soul Silver in German instead.

I'd like a grapefruit from the grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom