• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guess who's back. Same nerd different gender

Herbe

the dave of guy
Pronoun
xe/xem (plural)
What's good y'all!

I'm so glad to see this place active again. So, I was first on the forum in like, 2015, and went by Lilycolo. (Whoops. Didn't know that if I put my "real" name in there, it would eventually be my deadname. My bad.) Loved it for what felt like forever. Definitely one of the biggest things of my childhood. Then I think my computer broke? And I couldn't visit for a long time. Then I showed up for approximately one week as Rosegold, back in 2017, but dipped once again bc my life kinda went bonkers mode.

And now here I am! Just a little herbe. Bout to go to college. It's so, so cool seeing so many familiar faces back here. Missed you guys :')

I thought it was interesting that this site was one of my first experiences hearing about trans guys. There was some guy on here talking about recovering from his phalloplasty and talking about the scar on his thigh. I thought that was super interesting, even though I understood next to nothing about it. And now here I am. In fact I just came out of denial of being Not Cis in like, November...

Glad to be back!

oh hey there, welcome back! it's great to see so many people returning with fond memories of the forums. it's good to have you here!

“Same nerd different gender” oh that’s a BIG mood my friend.

welcome back!!!!

Hey, welcome back! Hope your life is less bonkers mode now!

How do you pronounce Herbe? :0

looks like we converted another one, siblings-

ahem! welcome back and I hope your new gender's treating you well. at least, you're not the one of us who used to have boy on the username-

Back
Top Bottom