• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guys getting facials

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
Get your mind out of the damn gutter, this isn't about that.

What are your opinions on guys basically pampering themselves with facial creams, potions and cucumbers on their faces in an attempt to look good?

It still seems taboo over here. Any mention of it and you're a sissy. Though I myself use some stuff like that exfoliating thing and pre-shaving oil plus shaving brush combo. It isn't half bad.

cucumbers are only good for two things and it only does one decently

Umm...well facials aren't really good for anyone. Getting it in your eyes isn't fu-

Oh. Wait a minute.

Ain't nothing wrong with it, really. If it's what one likes. Plus, it helps keep acne away. It's a shame that it's taboo, though I don't really hear anything about it where I live.

..About what? o.o
I'd be glad to demonstrate.
Get your mind out of the damn gutter, this isn't about that.
Add me to the list of suckers.
What are your opinions on guys basically pampering themselves with facial creams, potions and cucumbers on their faces in an attempt to look good?

It still seems taboo over here. Any mention of it and you're a sissy. Though I myself use some stuff like that exfoliating thing and pre-shaving oil plus shaving brush combo. It isn't half bad.
Well from a male standpoint, it seems pretty silly. I mean, you're smearing pasty stuff all over your face, placing cucumber slices over your eyes, and then laying there for a long time. So your face can sparkle, more or less.

Meh, I don't see a particular advantage over washing your face with good facial soap.

Well from a male standpoint, it seems pretty silly. I mean, you're smearing pasty stuff all over your face, placing cucumber slices over your eyes, and then laying there for a long time. So your face can sparkle, more or less.
haha yes manly men don't get any faggoty-ass facials, who wants good skin psh

Also I think it's nice to point out that from this thread and a couple of others (like the picture thread) it's safe to say that TCoDers are creepy as hell.

when i first saw this thread i thought "locked in 3, 2, 1"

Anyway. I use acne medication because my face is covered with pimples (minus the fat part, I am the stereotypical computer geek D:) but that's about it. However, just like almost everything that doesn't affect me or anyone else, I don't care if other guys use those kinds of beauty products.

Back
Top Bottom