• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

hmm... i also noticed the problems rari/skytini/ysabel are pointing out with zori, but it seems to me a little too good to be true. zori is an excellent mafia player and I just can't see her involuntarily giving up this much evidence against herself. i know i tend to jump to this conclusion an awful lot, but i'm wondering if it may be worth considering the possibility that she's currently an activated alien?
i applaud your courage for bringing this up considering all instances i remember of you raising this possibility you were w/w with the alleged alien
i’m not saying you’re w/w with zori yet, it’s just. an observation.
oh totally, i thought long and hard before bringing it up because I knew someone would remember that... ultimately i thought self-censoring was probably going to be less helpful, as i'm sure this has occurred to at least one other person.

to be absolutely clear, if the wagons at eod are zori/ultracool i probably would go for zori, assuming nothing comes up between now and then to change my view. it's a risk, sure, and i wanted to make sure it got vetted and didn't just fly under the radar, but i don't think any of the reasons to scumread her are actively wrong

Also I'm wondering if both Zori and Mr UM are a scumteam? since they both seem to be fishing out for roles and badges. Otherwise, if one of them is mafia, their team could be trying to push for the other wagon
if this is the case, i think it's a bit odd that nobody has presented any other possible candidates. there's rnp i guess, but i don't think anyone's seriously considering yeeting him

if this is the case, i think it's a bit odd that nobody has presented any other possible candidates. there's rnp i guess, but i don't think anyone's seriously considering yeeting him
there’s also a vote on rnp, but i don’t think wagonomics leads us anywhere fruitful. you would be cleared by association on ooc because of how your wagon played out against zori’s if qva didn’t get a redcheck on you by chance alone

i think it's a bit odd that nobody has presented any other possible candidates
is it? we're not that deep into the day
i kinda wanted to ask if anyone wanted to talk about anyone else but didn't want to derail lol
-m
oh wait, i don't necessarily think that both wagons are mafia, either. i didn't fully uh. read koko's post before replying. :grin: for literacy

I thought about the possibility of a badge stealer earlier; glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.
i was thinking about badge stealer, but maybe "badge stealer from the dead" since something similar existed in pokken tournament mfia, and since we can't redistribute badges we're given so they're lost to The Void
fantastic take tbh
taking into account you said that mf tends to reuse roles, i wouldn’t be surprised at all if this existed here

there’s also a vote on rnp, but i don’t think wagonomics leads us anywhere fruitful. you would be cleared by association on ooc because of how your wagon played out against zori’s if qva didn’t get a redcheck on you by chance alone
i’m illiterate. there’s a vote on vm, by rnp

this has my thinking :unsure: that everyone needs a certain number of badges to activate one of their abilities

scenario 1 - No N0 kills because mafia has not enough badges for the ability ( assuming everyone needs at least a certain amount of badge(s) ) so if we yeet someone & if the mafia ( or out-group ) gets their badge that will be bad for Town
scenario 2 -N0 night 0 kills because there could be a role-blocker, bus driver, doctor, or something else that might help/or/affect town depending on their alignment

i kinda wanted to ask if anyone wanted to talk about anyone else but didn't want to derail lol
-m
it wouldn't be that weird given how ooc played out
not in general, just if the current wagons are w/w

scenario 1 - No N0 kills because mafia has not enough badges for the ability ( assuming everyone needs at least a certain amount of badge(s) ) so if we yeet someone & if the mafia ( or out-group ) gets their badge that will be bad for Town
Jack pointed out earlier that this is quite unlikely, because it would be difficult for the mafia to pick up badges reliably near the beginning of the game.

I... guess

I can't remember what our rationale was for not trying to divert the wagons in ooctvt d1, let me go check quickly
aha. seshas and I were in favour of starting a third wagon in principle, but neither of us could do it without implicating the other by seeming unwilling to vote for them even to save ourselves, and keldeo and butterfree were both occupied irl

so... just kinda sleepwalked into it, basically, there wasn't any rationalisation behind it. I don't think we should treat it as necessarily the start of a precedent in meta.

I do not in fact give out 8 badges on death, and I think claiming badge numbers just limits the number of badges town can distribute

I'm slightly side-eyeing Blu for gut reasons I can't really explain?
I still like Ultracool vaguely, and dislike koko
rari/mewtfetch'd probably town, VM/Jack are vibing

Back
Top Bottom