• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween

Poor opaltiger, forced to relinquish his dreams of huge bowls of candy to cater to the whims of Scottish children...

I haven't gone trick-or-treating for a few years now. I rather feel like dressing up as The Medic from Team Fortress 2 this year, though. I don't quite know why.
Though it's gonna be a lot easier to dress up as Medic than Pyro.

Wait, is there even a Halloween in Scotland? ><

I want to be a Jester or a Samurai, but I'll prolly just end up wearing one of my glow in the dark shirts.

Wait, is there even a Halloween in Scotland? ><

I want to be a Jester or a Samurai, but I'll prolly just end up wearing one of my glow in the dark shirts.

OF COURSE THERE IS

WHAT

what made you think we didn't????

I've only really got into Halloween and costumes this year and I had loads of ideas. Shame we're away for Halloween :(

I had a great Barricade (the decepticon) costume that itself turned into a police car whilst I was inside but I had to burn that too :( If I get my way though i'll either go as a very tall Duskull or Jack Skellington.

I'm gonna go to my school for this Fall Fest thing, where the teachers dress up and try to scare everyone. In fact, last year they made the 6th and 7th grade hall into the "Haunted Hallway," even though the old 6th grade hall really does seem haunted. Even though it wasn't scary at all, I came out of the hallway with half of my friends clinging to me. Most of my friends are wimps. :/

There's also this Fall Fest at my church. For the first half of it, 6th grade and up has to take care of 5th grade and under. The second half of it is just for middle to high schoolers, and it's supposed to be EPIC, though I don't know how a church is going to make anything like this epic.

So, yeah, I'm going to the two places most teenagers avoid as much as possible for Halloween. Oh, and I'm gonna wear my To Shin Do uniform. Or I'll go as my alter ego, which means I'll have to actually wear girl clothes. *shudders* OR, I could be emo! :D

Didn't think I'd have anything Hallowe'eny to attend, but turns out my mum's pub is running a quiz night or something I'll probably be dragged along to. So I have three weeks to think of something great that nobody there is awesome enough to know of to dress up as.

Didn't think I'd have anything Hallowe'eny to attend, but turns out my mum's pub is running a quiz night or something I'll probably be dragged along to. So I have three weeks to think of something great that nobody there is awesome enough to know of to dress up as.

Dress up as a desk.
Or a conquistador that really is just you with a sign hanging around your neck saying "Conquistador".

THE SCOTS ARE NOT LYING THEY REALLY DO HAVE HALLOWEEN.
I was in Edinburgh for it. I went as a Gynecologist... :1

But this year I don't have any plans because no one really does anything for it and ever since I was little my mum never let me go out for it. She'd only let us.. knock at our own door... @_@ Yeah, idk either.

There's probably going to be some party somewhere. I doubt I'll get invited, but I don't have any ideas for a costume if I do.

I have an American Civil War era kepi, closest thing to a costume I have with me.

Back
Top Bottom