• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

i have an hour until, as of votecount right now, i die

despite the fact that mafia is pain, i would quite enjoy not dying

i could flavorclaim and/or roleclaim if no one moves off of me in ~40 minutes?
and/or self-pres
actually this is really conveniently timed bc i am currently paranoid about you. pls do

i don't want to out my role unless it's necessary, so i'll save that for closer to EOD

i am perfectly fine giving out my flavor in a bit though

in the meantime i should /probably/ self-pres but weh

ok good. i think i took out mf's post but not the bbc code saying This Is MF's Poast and that fucked it up

and/or self-pres
actually this is really conveniently timed bc i am currently paranoid about you. pls do

i don't want to out my role unless it's necessary, so i'll save that for closer to EOD

will you die if you vote for me???? aren't i the current Other Large Wagon rn

and/or self-pres

will you die if you vote for me???? aren't i the current Other Large Wagon rn

if i'm not mistaken i'm at 2 and all other wagons are at 1?
of the other wagons i would vote hydre to self-pres rand it but i do like my vote where it is right now

don't think i'll get to push there before tomorrow though
but i would like to be able to push there tomorrow

realized maybe if someone says Don't Want to Tell My Role maybe i should not push them so hard on it. sits in the corner

me: i am so busy i am writing a paper and i am mentally ill
me, refreshing this thread every minute: someone come talk to me

...if it's a tie, does it rand?
huh

i don't think it's been mentioned explicitly, but it usually does here

there have been occasional exceptions depending on the GM, not sure what herbe prefers

i'm back and forth on zori being mafia but i think it's not too likely rn - even in a bastard game - that zori is a Mafia Person Who Can Talk To Everyone And Manipulate People from Behind the Scenes -- is there even a character that could be flavored like that in hamilton?? not that flavor determines everything (says the one who obsessively reads opening posts and setup thread remarks to see if they can Glean Information that way) but still -- and also, even if zori Is background mafia like that, the best we can do is be aware bc i don't think we can vote for her anyway?

fwiw:
- i am pretty close to 100% certain that zori is, indeed, technically alive, and we can vote her out
- i personally have strong reasons based on our private conversation to consider her town, but i do realise you don't have the same info so your suspicion is valid
- zori rarely lives to D2 and it would be nice to break that trend :D

...if it's a tie, does it rand?
huh

i don't think it's been mentioned explicitly, but it usually does here

there have been occasional exceptions depending on the GM, not sure what herbe prefers

i'm back and forth on zori being mafia but i think it's not too likely rn - even in a bastard game - that zori is a Mafia Person Who Can Talk To Everyone And Manipulate People from Behind the Scenes -- is there even a character that could be flavored like that in hamilton?? not that flavor determines everything (says the one who obsessively reads opening posts and setup thread remarks to see if they can Glean Information that way) but still -- and also, even if zori Is background mafia like that, the best we can do is be aware bc i don't think we can vote for her anyway?

fwiw:
- i am pretty close to 100% certain that zori is, indeed, technically alive, and we can vote her out
- i personally have strong reasons based on our private conversation to consider her town, but i do realise you don't have the same info so your suspicion is valid

i don't suppose you could be convinced to get off my wagon?
i don't really like the idea of leaving my life up to a coinflip with a player who hasn't checked in
i could flavorclaim but i feel like mafia might have a way of punishing flavorclaims
maybe

frowns
still don't like mera's vote on mf before
but also not sure if mafia would keep pushing (like how mera said she'd go for mf again toMorrow) when someone else was noisily being like No I Don't Like That?
hrgngh

i think i will also vote hydreigon25 for now bc... at least mera is talking...? frowns...
i dunno. don't like this. mrghngh.

fwiw:

ok yeah just based on the Mean to Zori that mafia games are i will stick to voting for hydreigon
kiiind of going hrnmhng at other things but i can save being even more paranoid for after lunch

Back
Top Bottom