• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

weh

do you think we're the same alignment or not
short answer, no need to explain :U

helo i genuinely forgot this game started but i feel like that's okay given the timestamp of the last post

i counted the people in the pinglist and everyone's still there and no one is crossed out so i'm guessing we just... start... with a death...?????

god i would love it if one of the bastard mechanics is just that herbe writes "Alexander Hamilton is pissed off" every Day and we tear ourselves apart trying to figure out what it means

• Haha
Reactions: M&F
my guess is aaron burr is like

not directly a player but part of their role, if that makes sense

i have no reads right now currently
and no memes. i don't even know what hamilton is, so i'm just going to act like i know things even though i don't

my guess is aaron burr is like

not directly a player but part of their role, if that makes sense
i concur

i would presume part of hamilton's role, should hamilton be a player, given the "pissed off" bit

uh

zori reacting to a ton of posts in thread but not replying makes me think

have you been silenced, zori?

despite my vote on her i think wisper is town
vote's still gonna be there for now for the meme though

nah, it's too early on for that

that's a climactic moment and we're just getting started here!

Back
Top Bottom