• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

halfwayish through D1, who's not showed up yet... Mampers, Hydreigon, RNP, Mr. Ultracool... and Zori, sort of. hmm.

hey Zori, your react to Mera's suggestion was kind of ambiguous, is it true that you've been silenced?

love = yes
sad = no
think = don't know
confused = it's complicated

hi hello I am fashionably late

hmmmm... speculating on the nature of that day post is awfully tempting; I will try not to get focused on that to the extent that I disengage from the whole "scumhunting" and "pursuing the actual win condition" part-

regardless, if I may indulge for now, let's see... the pissed off thing is difficult to make any sense of with only one instance of it happenning, and it doesn't immediately remind me of any regular mafia role; at the upper limit, it could even possibly be a player-generated message? the death-no-death is stranger, on the other hand. and hey, if zori is silenced, maybe that's what happened there; we don't get a public, clear confirmed "zori is dead", but zori also can't post. otoh, herbe just said to not react to posts on the thread if you're dead, so, if that is the case, we'll also know from the wrath of the gods in another moment-

although speaking of which -- it's in our favour and all, but I have a feeling that, if there is a silencing mechanic, us being able to work around it via reacts is probably not what the GM wanted for the setup, to say the least,

in any case, it looks to me like we may be getting daypost info plugged only into our flavor names, rather than our player names. I wonder if, in that case, it's wise or not for us to start claiming our player names!

and speaking of flavor, which of y'all have actually watched hamilton? I have not-

uh, hm. ok. i wonder what wisper thought xe saw in the question then.
the "same alignment" thing is worded in a way that makes me feel like they aren't town

because then they'd probably just ask "do you think i'm town"

i think they were trying to signal something

uh, hm. ok. i wonder what wisper thought xe saw in the question then.
the "same alignment" thing is worded in a way that makes me feel like they aren't town

because then they'd probably just ask "do you think i'm town"

i think they were trying to signal something

last bit is right and wrong?

i asked that specific question to kinda see your mindset and such

don't think it's very productive of me to ask people if they think i'm town
because i am definitely biased on that end lol

anyhow i got a read off of it so yay

also i apologize in advance for my absolute lack of gravity and/or seriousness and/or general skill at the game of mafia

...that last one isn't a maybe, it's definitely going to happen. i'm garbage at mafia lmao

and speaking of flavor, which of y'all have actually watched hamilton? I have not-
i have not
i quite like the songs, but i highly doubt i will get/take an opportunity to watch the whole thing

i am too much of a shut-in and/or low energy person in general idk wheeeeee

hey Zori, your react to Mera's suggestion was kind of ambiguous, is it true that you've been silenced?

love = yes
sad = no
think = don't know
confused = it's complicated
"it's complicated". hmm. i'm sorry to say i have no idea what you're getting at...

if anyone else has any ideas for what to ask to narrow it down, go ahead. herbe's been online here and there today and doesn't seem to have raised any objections to this method of communication.

ooh! i had an idea! zori, is it that your role explicitly prevents you from posting in the thread?

ooh! i had an idea! zori, is it that your role explicitly prevents you from posting in the thread?
could be this, but also could be that they aren't allowed to discuss the nature of the silence in detail

ah yes my old enemy

having more than one thing to do at any given time and entirely forgetting about all of them

mood

i should probably be doing things but i am no thoughts head empty so that's cool

sliiiiightly worried the three players who haven't checked into thread might have just forgotten about the game

actually it's not slightly i am genuinely scared that is the case and if so i don't know what we're going to do

weh

anyway i have not watched but i have listened to hamilton! (i was semi-obsessed with it for a while. i made my whole family listen to it in the car. they know most of the songs now and used to try to prank me by doing things like setting it to a song i didn't like right before picking me up from school. -- wOW that means this was a while ago. ANYWAY) the thing i am curious about: zori, are you flavored as aaron burr? are you "dead" for the whole game and that's why you can't Talk??

Back
Top Bottom