• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

ok i honestly thought sande was dead but my theory has not been disproven

still holding

i feel empowered by u thinking i could do such good wolftheater... uwu...
I have said nothing about the quality of the theatre--

anyway, let's see... so far, accounted for: Wisper, myself, qenya, Mr. Ultracool, sande. presently missing: IndigoClaudia, Zori*, RNP, Hydreigon25 (barring two not necessarily legal reacts back there), Ephemera.
*Zori does have that stipulation about only being allowed to private comms, so, checking on their status falls on those of you who are getting private comm out of them, I suppose

i feel empowered by u thinking i could do such good wolftheater... uwu...
I have said nothing about the quality of the theatre--
i sad that if you suspect me you will not at least attribute quality to it --

ok i honestly thought sande was dead but my theory has not been disproven

still holding
anyway i am, as far as i know, not dead; nor has my character been mentioned in any of the flavors for death/day (not aaron burr, hamilton, john laurens, or george washington) - if i were dead wouldn't you expect me not to post?

Does anybody know which characters from Hamilton could be Maf? It doesn't seem like we'll get alignment reveals imo and I've still not managed to watch it despite planning to...
So far Herbe has indicated that Aaron Burr (presumably Hydreigon...?) and John Laurens were not mafia.

I don't know much about the play but from the Wikipedia plot synopsis Aaron Burr seems like the closest it gets to an antagonist, so I'm tempted to say the character names are not alignment-indicative.

*Zori does have that stipulation about only being allowed to private comms, so, checking on their status falls on those of you who are getting private comm out of them, I suppose
I haven't heard anything from Zori since start of day
(She's not John Laurens though, so I think she prooooooobably just hasn't had a chance to check in yet?)

If any town person shot Mera last night, they should claim so
It's vaguely important to know whether wolves were able to actually get a kill off last night

what the hell xenforo

anyways
I've probably got all the information out of that lie that I'm going to
oh thank god i can stop pretending

uh, to be upfront: what zori is talking about here is that she actually was silenced by someone on D1, but decided to pretend it was her own role in order to see if anyone mysteriously jumped to the correct conclusion. this is the thing we suspected sande for yesterDay

btw, i've been assuming that silencing is what "pissed off" means, so: if you are George Washington and have been silenced, please leave a LOVE react to this post so we know who you are and that you aren't dead

...and i guess if you aren't George Washington and have been silenced, leave a GRIN react instead so that i know i'm barking up the wrong tree

For what it's worth, I claimed to not be able to talk in thread in order to try to bait reactions
Qenya probably already said this
Sande's reaction made me sort of *squint* but I'm not sure they make Mera the nightkill
which is why if there's a town person who killed Mera instead
There's also the chance of the team being something like MF/[RNP/Ultracool/Emmy]? I'm leaning towards something like this if the wolves did, in fact, choose to kill Mera
The first step though is evaluating M&F's posting probably

Qenya and Wisper are very likely to be town for multiple reasons that I can state
the easiest being well, Wisper was targeted by a wolf silencer

Back
Top Bottom