• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HAPPY EASTER

Just thought I'd get it out there a day early and wish everybody a happy Easter.
Signed Ryan aka David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust/ Major Tom/ The Starman

Easter! Yay! I like easter. I don't really know why. But good stuff always happens to me on easter! For instance, this morning the ground didn't slap me in the face! That always happens. And I got a ref in ASB for my first battle! And even better, it's a ref with a cool name! Umm... Oh. And I'm possibly getting dumplings for lunch. I'm not sure. I just like easter.

Aah, happy Easter everyone! I just got a small basket filled with candy, some money, and a basketball, which I really wanted. My little brother's out looking for eggs, and everything so nice right now. We're also getting my dog something (probably a small toy), since Easter is the day we got him.

900th post yeaaaaaaahhhh.

Happy Easter everyone!
I've had a reasonably good day - my sister and I have been studying/essaying all day, but binging on Malteasers the whole time, so it's not too bad.

Easter hasn't been a big deal for me ever since I got too old for Easter egg hunts, but I had purple and yellow frosting on my cinnamon roll this morning :3

Back
Top Bottom