• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy New Year!

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
I'm a day early, but in some parts of the world, it's already new year's so...

My New Year's Resolve:
-Stop procrastinating
-Improve artwork quality
-Figure out how to function Flash
-Improve my grades
-Try to get in the Anime Expo
-Try to prevent moving to the East coast

So happy new year, and try not to get drunk~

Heh. Fifteen minutes to go here.
I'm fully expecting this to be the last thing I do online this year, seeing as I'm off to celebrate.
So, here's an early Happy New Year from me ^_^;

Still got about 6 hours.

The challenge for me is not staying up until midnight.
Since I do that every night anyway.
No, I'm going to go a full 48 hours without sleeping.
Y'all probably think I'm crazy now, but I'm gonna do it :D

About four and a half hours left here. :p

My mom came in and handed me a glass of "Sparkling Grape Juice", but I think I'd rather have Pepsi. This stuff's sour. Meh.

Edit: I'm thinking about staying up 24 hours myself, but I think I'm gonna need some coffee for that. Watch me be asleep around 4 AM like always. I like sleeping too much.

We still have a few hours.

But WHOOO~! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ZE FUTURE! I'm having my own party, ahahaha~ ;;Arylettdances;; I'm so happy and excited~! It's going to be a totally new year, I've just gotten my NEW LAPTOP! Oh my God, what good timing! A new year, of new everything!

Wheee~

I've got five hours to go, but whatevs. Hopefully #tcod is going to be staying up. Maybe Feralig8tr, Valor, and Eevee will all get drunk! Who knows! The excitement is killing me.

As for resolutions, I don't know. Do better in Algebra II comes to mind. Not be such an ass (AHAHAHA IMPOSSIBLE)? Oh, well. Be as happy as can be...

Anyways, happy new year to all, and such. Enjoy your existence while it lasts (nuclear holocaust starts in 68 years)!

It's been 2009 here for an hour and something now - Happy New Year~!

Resolutions... stop procrastinating so much. Or something. Hurray~

I'd get drunk but my parents drank all of the drink.

Gits.

Happy new year from me~

meh, about three hours and thirty more minuites.
We have sparkleing grape juice. I wish we could have champagne, but my sisters mom would kill us, and my brother can't have alchohal.

My resalutions:
Get at least 25000 words in NaNoWriMo
Get to chapter ten in Rose and Fang (my fanfiction)
Improve my writing, grammar, and spelling skills, because there's always room for improvement.
Get better grades in math, hehe.
Convince my mom that I can own a sword. (not likely, but I can try can't I?)
Learn to read a map

that's it, at least for now, i'll probably think of more.

Good lord, after the fireworks display at the London Eye I got stuck in queues for Waterloo station for 90-120 minutes. I raged.

But anyways, Happy New Year guys.

Back
Top Bottom