• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Harmonious Pixel Art~

Munchkin

is NOT edible. Unless you're a vampire.
Rules
1) Standard forum rules apply~
2) Please, no more than two or three requests per person, depending on how complex they are. I don't even have a limit on how many people can request at a time.
3) GIVE CREDIT - this means either mention me or link back to this thread (or both ^_^) wherever you use my work.
4) Samples can be displayed as you want, but same rule for giving credit to me applies.
5) Really more of a notice than a rule, but those numbers underneath the forms? You can click on those to see more of my work. The sprites displayed are only my favorites of the group.
6) No, I don't want any help, thank you. And I'd appreciate it if you guys were polite in my thread~
7) You can use my sprites as a base for your own editing/splicing/whatever, but please give credit to me for making what you used as the base.
8) I reserve the right to reject a request that I think is too difficult (though this shouldn't happen often ^_^).
9) Please don't rush me - my computer access is limited, and I do have other things to do.

Pending List
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Finished Requests
1) Girafarig Pixel-Over

And now, the gallery!~

Recolors
ButterfreetoHo-ohRecolor29064.png

Pokémon/character to be recolored: (ex. Bidoof)
Source/Version: (ex. Platinum sprite)
Color scheme/sprite to steal colors from: (ex. red / Scizor)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
For Pokémon sprites, you can just mention which version you want me to use for the recolor. Otherwise, unless you provide a link, I'll look up the sprite in Spriter's Resource - though, links are preferred.

Devamps
DusknoirDevamp023.gif

Pokémon to be devamped: (ex. Cherrim)
Generation to devamp to: (ex. 1st/2nd NOT 3rd)
Version: (ex. Diamond/Pearl sprite)
1 | 2 | 3
I don't devamp 4th generation to 3rd.

Trainer Cards
BriannaTrainerCard.png

Background: (describe a picture/provide a link)
Name: (ex. Brianna)
Color Scheme: (ex. orange)
Badges: (Just one generation, please - I hate adding multiple sets of badges)
Trainer Sprite: (describe or provide a link)
Pokémon Behind Trainer: (optional)
Pokémon: (1-6 Pokémon, name it/them and what version(s) to use)

Splices
Cleluchartikoal04.gif

Base Pokémon: (ex. Porygon-Z)
Additional Pokémon: (I can usually splice only 2 or three Pokémon including the base, but if you suggest more, I might try to experiment with it)
Version(s): (ex. Ruby/Sapphire - I splice better with third gen. sprites)
Color Scheme: (which Pokémon's color scheme? optional, since I usually choose on my own)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
If you're too lazy to look through all of those, I favor 7, 8, 14, and 17, and I dislike 11.

Radioactive
RadioactiveKingdra067.gif

Pokémon/character: (ex. Kingdra)
Color: (default is green)
Version/Source: (ex. Emerald sprite)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Revamps
ScytherRevamp049.gif

Pokémon: (ex. Scyther)
Version from: (ex. Gold sprite)
Generation to: (I've never tried 4th gen., so the default is 3rd gen.)
Shiny: (yes/no)

Custom
Carmen-TheWaningofHumans034.gif

Pokémon/character: (ex. 3rd gen. "Young Couple" trainer)
What to do: (basically, just tell me what to edit - I'm not very good and can only do basic things)
Version/source: (ex. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald sprite)
1 | 2

Pixel-Over
FlygonPixel-OverB031.gif

Pokémon/Character: (If you just name the Pokémon/character, I'll use whatever image I like - otherwise, provide one)
Stretch: (Multiply the original dimensions by what? For Pokémon TCG or screenshots, for example, I half the dimensions)
Colors: (ex. Regular/shiny)
Outline: (Black or Colored?)
1 | 2 | 3

Rainbow
RainbowSketchShaymin027.gif

Pokémon/character: (You know by now =P)
Version/source: (For Pokémon, just name the version's sprite to use - otherwise, provide a link)
Direction: (Which direction do you want the stripes to go? The examples are all horizontal)
Outline: (Black or Colored?)
1 | 2 | 3

Last edited:
Dunna-dun! First request on Harmonies lovely shop. In honor of some if no activity at all I'm happier knowing you can get around to somethings. =3

Now...I'll do the right thing and not throw 5 things I want at you all at once O_o

Pixel Over
Pokemon: Girafarig
Stretch: 223x179 (I really liked the Flygon ^^)
Colors: Regular
Outline: Black

I has gift for you for your opening of art shop in the making....>.>
When it's ready it'll be in my art shop....<.<
Your spriting.....IS AMAZING ^^
Rusty or not, I know I'll love anything you give.

Aww, thanks. I opened this shop even though I'm not RP-ing because I really doubt I'll get much business, for some reason. There are just too many active people in those RPs >.<

Hmm, no image provided, eh? So the size might not be exactly what you want, but I'll try to make it close~

So, an art exchange? Hm, sure!
It should be done tomorrow, probably around the afternoon.

EDIT: Done!
lunapic-12497454771238.gif

[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc18/Squiggly_Starr/lunapic-12497454771238.gif[/IMG]
...I shouldn't have over-estimated myself >.<
Mind if I put it in the samples with the Flygon?
I used a TCG card for it =]

Last edited:
All black/coloured outlines. DD:

Use a darker shade of the colour you're bordering for parts of the outline, like you did with the Flygon. Have a part black, part coloured outline, like in sprites: girafarig mew dusclops

Otherwise, nice pixelovers :o

Try that, and see what it looks like.

With the Girafarig? Hmm, I'll try it. And maybe if I'm not feeling too lazy, I'll try the Flygon, too.
Thanks for the advice~
=D

Back
Top Bottom