• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey Everyone

Tomboy

I think they should have a Barbie with a buzz cut.
Hey guys, I'm Rachel :sunglasses:
a.k.a bubblegum
I can't believe this username wasn't taken!! (yay)
Well, about me...not too much to say...I'm in middle school, I love video games :D (yes I'm really a girl...I don't see why it is so hard for guys to believe that girls play video games...) I'm also kind of a computer geek. My favorite bands/artists are Maroon 5, Dev, Bruno Mars, Eminem, stuff like that.
add me if u want nd we can chat :D

Hi, welcome!

I am also in middle school - seventh grade to be precise.
Saying that guys find it hard to believe is a bit generalizing, no?
Anyway, I'm Psychtini. My previous usernames include Mewtini and Indigo, and I am also a bit handy with computers. I am a fan of our ASB system :D (basically Pokemon but more realistic - will Flamethrower work in rain? Will Rock Throw work in the sky?)

Oh, hi. I am nine (one of the youngest in the Cave [i think, anyway]) and I too am a fan of the ASB system. And the forum games.

pssh until mewtini showed up the youngest member here was 12...[/size

Anyhow, nice to meet you! I'm Superbird, the resident bird enthusiast in The Cave. Can I get you anything? Tea and Cod? Coffee and Salmon? Hot Chocolate and Cookies?

Anyway, now that that's done, I'd like to direct you over there. If you'll look to your left, you'll see the Animé-Style Battling forum. You should definitely check that out. There's also Mafia, which you may want to check out as well.

Saying that guys find it hard to believe is a bit generalizing, no?
You'd be surprised.

Welcome, bubblegum! I am also in middle school, in 7th grade like Mewt. I am I liek Squirtles, resident Squirtle lover! You should check out ASB, Safari Zone, Mafia and Roleplaying, if you like that.

Thanks everyone! (I didn't expect so many replies... :P) I'm in 7th grade too, there is so much more homework than last year - ugh!!
and @Superbird...I think of all those I would choose the Hot Choc. and Cookies ^.^

yeah well we're more friendly than you thought okay >:(

Haha, this is a friendly forum! I don't go to public school, actually.

Hi Rachel!!! <3

Heehee I'm so happyI finally convinced you to come! Super bird, it's hot chocolate and halibut, you silly thing :P Anyway, enjoy your stay and watch your step!

Oh, and remember what I said? "I can show you the woooooorld! Well, of TCoD anyways."

...You have my name. Same spelling and everything. I immensely approve.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Have to agree with the recommendations of...well, everything. Enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom