• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HEY LOOK FAKE POKEYMANS (requests reclosed :O )

Re: HEY LOOK FAKE POKEYMANS

It's ten characters, White Wolf.

(Wow, is this really my first post here, I've been lurking ever since it began)

Really excellent, Kratos, I love your style. In some places the lineart seems to be a little sloppy, but that's about the only error I can see.

Quick question: Kai, what color are the backs of Dragactyl's wings?

Sorry for the long wait.

PichuK: your bird majigger. I tried to make it as "ghostly" as possible; I attempted to imitate something I saw on Giratina's wings. The blue parts aren't shaded because I thought they were glowing or something; if they should be, I can add it in.

Peegeray: your lemur.

Also also another one of mine, Rasqueon. It's a tarasque. Or something. Needs reworking but blah, don't have time for that now.

The other three will come when it kind of isn't Christmas. :O

It's great! :D
Yep, you got the tail perfect. Thank you!

Okay, my dad just installed my scanner, so I'll retouch a Fakemon I dreamed of one night and scan it and have you draw it because it looks horrible in it's pose plus it's horrible altogether.

On that note, can I reserve?

Uh, I don't know. I'd rather see what someone wants me to draw before agreeing to draw it, so no, no reserves unless I know it's something I'd be interested in.

Yes. I am redrawing it because I made it look too anthroey, which is why it looked horrible.

Banshain is amazing. Well done, you are stunning. Congratulations. Shame requests are closed.

Back, sort of. No, requests are not open again because I still have too much to do.

Belezas

Electric/Flying legendary. And before you say it's "too fat" or whatever, it's based on a draft horse--this kind, specifically. Not all horse Pokémon need look anorexic like Rapidash (seriously, real horses are nowhere near that thin).

So it was you taht made Spraylet...I want one on ASB.
Are you going to post Crocoal on ASB too? I would totally get one. *fire hyenas for the win*
Sorry that I don't have any requests.

You aren't supposed to have requests. Requests are closed, as it says in the title.

Thank you, though. And I don't know, I might; it'd be easier if it had a sprite, though.

Nyahaha I has Spraylet before Kratos did Belezas is cool. Want. )= But its' front right(our right) leg is messed up... I think you put the joint too high? And the mane wtf

You aren't supposed to have requests. Requests are closed, as it says in the title.

Thank you, though. And I don't know, I might; it'd be easier if it had a sprite, though.

I could totally sprite them whut.

Oh and yes your art is ossum. Clearly. Why don't you post all these stuff on dA? Banshain is so cool. D: And just the sketches are frickin' awesome. Serious jealousy goin' on here.

Back
Top Bottom