• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

heyo

dark guardian

heyo it's redx here i live,breathe,and sleep pokemon.i been playing pokemon since i was five and i am thirteen now.oh and my fav pokemon is mew.

Hello~
I'm Mawile, the resident Mawile who lurks TCoD constantly.
I'd recommend the Anime Style Battling section of the forums.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

RespectTheBlade said:
Hello, and welcome to the cave! The exit is over there, in case you need it...
I reccommend you check out the Anime-Style Battling section of the forum.

Hello! I am Superbird, who offers coffee and salmon to guests to the forum, not the standard Tea and Cod. Would you like some? And can I take you baggage?

Anyway, this is the TCoD forums. DO NOT wipe your feet on the carnivorous welcome mat, no matter what anyone may tell you. Other than that, please enjoy yourself.

Hi, Jake. =3

Just an fyi here, you may not be used to proper grammar at the Junkyard, but here, we greatly appreciate it. Unless your capslock and shift keys are out. Then we understand.

No! A friend.

*cough*

Ignore KronoGreen, and don't give anyone your luggage, no matter what they tell you.

YOU GET BACK HERE *fires Psychic using ultra awesome Mewtwo psychic powahz* there krono should be dead now

Last edited:
Well, it looks like you've gotten a warm welcome already, redx. But I feel the need to tell you welcome anyway.

Oh, I almost forgot! Remember to wipe your feet before entering!

*Steps on welcome mat, which starts eating feet* OH SHIT

*gets hit by Mewtwo's attack, which was aimed at Krono*

*Coughs*

Erm... *Throws giant Football with WELCOME on the side at Mewtwo*

*catches football* TOUCHDOWN! *spikes football, essentially popping it*

Sorry for hitting you, Explosion!

Well, I'm sure you've seen quite a lot of TCoD. Anyways, nice to meet you.
So, uhh, yeah. This turned into quite a fiasco here.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

New members must shave their head bald to make it past initiation, but don't worry, it's only optional.

Hello and welcome to the cave. I'm RespectTheBlade, the resident person with swords for arms.

(I will NOT be offering you any tea or cod with this post. now take your tea and cod,quick)

Back
Top Bottom