• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi all!

Hi, Zilc, how are you?
What or who brought you here?
Why not tell us about yourself
And your interests, my dear?

This is the Cave of tea and cod,
And dragonflies, I suppose, too,
The above food and drink is ate and drank,
Unless you don't want to.

I rather hope you make friends here,
And you most probably shall,
For nearly all our members are incredibly friendly,
And always ready to make new pals.

So I'll leave you with that to contemplate,
And please enjoy your stay,
Look around! Have some fun!
The awesomeness starts today!

OK then.

Well I've been visiting for awhile now but I didn't join the forums. I live in Australia. I'm a girl and I have a dog, 2 cats, 2 rats and a unusily small bird. I'm also a bad speller. I like drawing, walking, swimming and reading.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me!

Dude, is there actually a version of that song that asks non-talkative people to tell more? I changed my mind, the introduction song is AWESOME :D

Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies! If you like Pokémon, then... this is a nice place! Personally, I think the Insanity and Miscellaneous sections are getting more interesting at parts, so you ought to check out those! You're always welcome to the Café! Oh, but if you're a bad speller, I'm just saying, you should be careful around some parts. Check out some dictionary, or use a Spellchecker-program thing.

Or, I guess as long as your grammar is fine, you'll be, too ^^ It'd be nice if you could pt your age in your profile too - it makes us more... uh... easytoknowhowoldyouare-ish?

Anyway, enjoy your time here! And remember - there's always somebody to hear you out!

...that sounded cheesy.

Hello I'm new. I just decided here would be a good place to introduce myself. I hope everybody here is nice! If so I'm glad to meet you all.

Back
Top Bottom