• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Holiday Mafia [Day 3]

Re: Holiday Mafia [Day 2]

Hey-O, any real reason behind that there decision Whirlpool?

Re: Holiday Mafia [Day 2]

A majority has been reached and it seems I can't stop the bandwagon.

The Village was furious, so far two of their own have been killed, the once happy and fun town was out for blood. They were literally seeing red.

Who was the first they blame? Why that red nosed creep himself, that oddball that they all could share a common hatred of. They lead Littlestreamout into the cold of the North Pole, and exiled him for all time, dooming the poor deer to a cold demise.

They checked Littlestream's stable and found a rather large flamethrower, thus it was decided that Littlestream had been one of the cookie's gang.

Littlestream is dead. They were mafia.

48 hours for night actions.
ACTIONS THAT ARE NOT SENT IN TONIGHT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Re: Holiday Mafia [Night 2]

Once again the sun rose over the little Village, and once again they found one of their own left dead in the middle of town square.

This time the identity of the victim had them all terrified. There lay the body of Whirlpool, the toy's arms and legs had been removed, and did that look like someone chewed on him? If they could target Whirlpool was anyone safe?

Whirlpool is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for discussion, or until a majority is reached.

That would mean Whirlpool was Nutcracker, or inspector. But why is he being chewed on?

I don't recall edible toys.

EDIT: I also don't see where lynching is going to get us. Unless someone has something they're not sharing?

Last edited:
Time expired a lifetime ago.

You've used your final abstain.

No one died. 24 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Ooooo today is so delightfully full of death!

As the bells rang on the beginning of Day 4 the now smaller crowd gathered in town square. Today they were shocked to find not one body, but two.

The body of Star69 was found mostly intact, meaning that the poor jolly snowman had been frozen rock solid, any attempts to melt the snowman would result in him melting completely. So they were left with a statue that they weren't entirely sure was unconscious... a plaque next to the statue read, "Whoops!"

On the other side of the court lay the mangled of a blue man, who was revealed to be Wargle, his white suit was blackened and covered in soot and ash, and a rather large candy cane was sticking out of his back.

Star69 is dead. He was innocent.
Wargle is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for discussion or until a majority is reached.

Last edited:
Pointless lynch much?

EDIT: GM, I'd like to take you up on that entire 48 hours, assuming we haven't reached a decision by then.

Last edited:
Oh well. I really hope I've learned how to count after all this time, but if not I suppose I can just explain myself after the game ends. (It will end after this lynch, anyway.)

... Wait a second, Littlestream was mafia? Damn it. I guess it's just down to suspicion, then; Mr. Moon.

Back
Top Bottom