• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homework survey!~

1. How often do you forget due dates on library books?
E. I don't often borrow books

2. How often do you hand your Library books in late?
E. I don't often borrow books

3. Now would you buy this product?
A. Yes - If I were younger i'd probably buy several and label them as "distracters". Throw one somewhere, set the alarm off, the people/person go "huh?" and go to check the noise out, and then I can sneak past them~ ,,xD

How much would you expect it to cost in a store?
Either B. or C. - ((Most likely B.))

I'd hope A. though, because that means being able to buy more distracters! ,,>D

A, A, C (I'd probably lose the bookmark like the day after getting it, but I might buy it. Depends on my mood, where it's available, etc), E

Okay (Wow I post here too much... :sweatdrop:) If I get enough results I can reprint the new results for the actual convention
tl;dr: The cut off has been extended to wednesday, I think~
Oh, and you can post after the cut off, it just won't count
thanks again to all!~ You bunch are life savers when it comes to survey homework :grin:
EDIT: 'kay, the deadline has passed, you can still enter, it just won't count. thanks to all who participated!~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom