• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

hope's (late) 5th TCoD Anniversary!

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
So yeah! On October 23rd, 2012 I'd officially been here 5 years! It's still a great place to be around and I'm glad I latched onto here instead of Serebii and the like.

...What do you mean you have no idea who I am?

Oh, wow! I had no idea you've been here for five years! It's really been that long?

Regardless, you've been a fantastic having you as a regular! And hope you stay around for a long time!

*checks my original join date*

Oh hey, I joined four days after you did! No idea it'd been that long, and yet it does feel like longer than five years ago at the same time, too.

I'm coming up on seven years now - November 23, 2005 was my first join date. Good to see that some stalwarts of TCoD still frequent the forum.

Back
Top Bottom