• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I suck

Snip3rFire

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170052
Hi... I'm new on this Forum... yeah... my name is harry

EDIT: the thread title was written by my friend when I wasn't looking.

Hello. Sorry, we're out of beer. Would you like tea instead?

mah1a.png

I must say, your avatar kicks vast amounts of ass.

I must agree. Such vast amounts are kicked that a rationing of rear ends is in effect until further notice.

Gay men are not happy.

Welcome, I'm blastoise. Slap your friend for me first chance you get, okay?

You should probably put credit for the person who made the avatar =P and yes, it is I.

EDIT: the thread title was written by my friend when I wasn't looking.

Hey, I guess it's better than some of the "I am the coolest person ever" intros we get around here. =P

Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies, where we tend to like Pokémon and sometimes even take an interest in the video games, animé, or trading card game! ^^

I would try and give credit in a better way - maybe in your sig, quoting the creator. or with linked text or something

oh yeah, I prefer the surskit

Back
Top Bottom