• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I think I forgot about TCoD :) (oopsie)

Stealthy Floatzel

Hi everyone.

For those of you who don't remember me, I joined earlier this year, and my last visit was in July. I was looking for other Pokemon forums to join when I got tired of Pokecommunity. Well, this came on the list, so I joined.

I did post some chapters to a story of mine, but after a while, I left. You could say I forgot about this site. I can't remember the reason I left, but I was probably in a bad mood that day. I've been most active on Victory Road ever since.

Well, I'm back, hopefully for good. Thumbs up for those who remember me.

V below this part is where I start to get a little emotional.

Where have you been for the past two weeks? Everything is so boring without you. D: Get active again!

^ Nah, I'm sure you had fun without me. It's the reality of Pokemon forums. Once they get to a certain size, they tend to lose their appeal to me. Probably because the mods there get arrogant and mod everything I post, or the site makes more rules than I care to list, or because my posts get drowned in a sea of other posts. I left Pokecommunity for this reason, and it would be a great shame if TCoD ended up with the same fate. :(

We have, what, 4000 members?

WHAT. When did this happen? 4000 is... woah. Although I guess very few of them are regulars.

Anyhoo, welcome back! I'm terribly sorry, I left between around February and November, so I've never seen you - but you seem cool! Happy posting!

And is that counting all the katie accounts from two years back? Really, the 'active members' count is more useful, even if I'm not sure what that entails (within two weeks, I think?) and that's been fairly level at 300 for as long as I can remember.

Technically it says 311 active members right now. But that's pretty good. I actually like a smaller forum. I think it makes it more friendly.

Welcome back to TCoD!

Back
Top Bottom