• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I'm sort of thinking of a Resident Evil: Outbreak type of RP...with some of my own scenarios. Set during the Raccoon City Outbreak, but with new content...would anybody at all be interested in that?

Would a new Smash Bros. RP be too impossible? The old one died and I'm obsessed with Smash Bros.

Also, the re-typing RP sounds cool.

Would a new Smash Bros. RP be too impossible? The old one died and I'm obsessed with Smash Bros.
It probably would be, actually. I think I killed any chance of anyone wanting to join one with mine. >.> It was teh suck, and you know it. It was just a spur of the moment, and because I didn't think it would last long, I didn't put much of an effort into it. So then I had to throw together this plot that just started falling apart towards the end because everything kept changing and I had no idea what to do with it.

But if some random person wants to make one, that's fine (and if anyone takes Meta Knight first I'll eat their soul), but NEVER make a non-Pokemon RP just because you want one for that series. It had better be at least somewhat thought-out.

We're going to need a planning committee. Which means a new OOC thead for those interested.

And I'm not sure I can be a part of said group at the moment, I've got to plot out the current RitD arc.

You know you're cool when folks refer to your RP using acronyms, Skymin...

We're going to need a planning committee. Which means a new OOC thead for those interested.
A planning committee for RitD? :o Of course, I wouldn't be any help, since there's no Kirby or Digimon arc I'm not familiar with any of the places.
Gah, all of the sudden I started to think we should have a SSB arc. *beats head against monitor* Get that evil thought out of your mind! D<

No, a planning committee for a theoretical SSB RP. =P We already have a rough planning committee for RitD, it's just the folks who are experts in the worlds.

An SSB arc would be so ironic, though.

No, a planning committee for a theoretical SSB RP. =P
Oh, I see. I could help with that. I wouldn't be able to make the actual RP, though, because I've already got two others going on. DX But I'm thinking about putting Digitized on hiatus, considering I have zero ideas for what to do to move the plot along.

We should make a thread for a planning commitee, and anyone with an idea for an RP could go there and get a plot for their RP :o

Crack idea. >_<

Hmm.. I still want to do a glitch Pokemon RPG, but what I wrote is pretty stupid.
SERIOUSLY DOES ANYONE HAVE IDEAS?! D:

I was thinking that the characters would be abandoned attempts to create artificial Pokemon like Porygon, or something..
*headdesk* Why do all my ideas suck? Why?

Or we could just have a thread where anyone who's bored could spit out plots. >:3

And I want in too :o

pssst Evoli your idea doesn't suck

Isn't that what this thread basically is though

Anyways I gots another idea

Its Metroid, some time after Fusion. Basically the Federation is at war with the X-Parasites, who managed to not only survive the events of Fusion but to also acquire enough Federation hosts to become a sentient threat to the whole universe. Players would be bounty hunters, Federation troops, or X-Parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom