• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Midnight, but to me sounds clichéd. I have my own idea here.

Everything was normal until the day all pokemon were considered too dangerous for human society, and exiled into the wilds. That day, all pokemon's attacks became enhanced, and incredibly destructive. Some pokemon enjoy their new found power, and will stop at nothing to keep it. Others enjoyed the company and care of humans and swore they would destroy the source. Which side will triumph?

I hope this isn't too bad of a scenario. Again I apologize Midnight.

Ay... No prob... Just as long as you don't mind me following you to your house and killing you in your sleep ^-^ Jk lol. It's ok. I spent all of one minute coming up with that idea based on a dream i had last night. Was going to expand on it but oh well. I'ma come up with another idea soon.

EDIT: All of 10 minutes later...

Ever wonder where all those memories you forget go...? Welcome to the world of Aishi.
A world in between the realms of reality and thought, Made to keep all of the memories and things said by the inhabitants of the realm of reality. Home to a race called the echos who tend to these memories and keep them alive. However, Corruption from the thoughts of the humans is flowing out of the thought realm and into the world of Aishi. Commanded by the elders a small group of choosen ones set out to purify the thought realm and save their world from destruction.

Last edited:
Sounds awesome! Maybe you could elaborate more on the Aishi's appearance? That way it will make it easier to imagine a scenario.

Consider this positive feedback. I would totally do this if you would. Better than my idea anyways....

The whole thing basicly.

Roleplay Name: Echos of Time
Roleplay Genre: Fantasy

Setting: The realms of Meti and Aishi. The worlds that keep the earth in balance. Both have geography like earth but Meti is inverted. (Valleys where there would be mountains in Aishi and vice-versa) Meti is the realm of thoughts, poplulated by humanoid creatures called the Tshenta. Made by the realm with the job of keeping the ideas and dreams of the human race safe. Aishi is the realm of memories, Populated by humanoid creatures called the Echos. Made by the realm to keep the hopes and memories of the human race safe.

Plot: Unrest troubles the people of Aishi. They have lost contact with the realm of Meti and have heard rumours that it is beginning to fall apart. These worries are confirmed when the lords of Aishi reveal that Meti has been affected with corruption from the human race. With all the war, Death, And other sins being committed it has corrupted the thoughts of the human race. Which in turn has affected the stability of Meti as it is made from those thoughts. The lords of Aishi think they have a way to restore stability to Meti but they need some volunteers who are "Pure of Heart" to avoid being corrupted in the attempt. So they recruit a small group of children to travel to Meti and attempt to restore balance.

Additional Rules:
None that i can think of at the moment.

Name: {Your Name}

Echo Style: {The fighting style that all echos have a talent for. No two echos have the same style unless they are related. The name of an echo style should look like this. "Echos of Wrath" or something like it. Echo styles affect any weapon the person uses}

Personality: {May be PO}

History: {At least two lines}

Weapon: {Optional}

Relationship to other members: {Family, Friend, Or none}

Last edited:
Only four people? Well, three, if you include yourself, so.. unless I'm reading this wrong and and being a total retard

I forgot to change it to six x.x I posted that on a smaller forum first so i had to lower the number of people.

Screw it i'm just putting "A small group"

Now that Echoes of Time has started, I'd still like to make an RP of my own. Would anyone consider joining this?

The setting is post-apocalyptic. The world was destroyed by Daeva commanded by the Daeva Magnates. There are 12 Daeva Magnates, each in a different form, and commanding different types of Daeva. Only a small group of huans survived the attack, but they realize that there is nowhere to find food, or water, and they have no way to defend themselves against the roaming Daeva. The only thing to do is join one Daeva Magnate, and become a Daeva.

Anyone interested?

It's like a demon... okay it is a demon. Thesauruses can be very useful at times. I just like using fancy words.

Since you told me about this already, I am interested~ Becoming a demon. :P Woot... I demand there be a magnate reminiscent of a dragon so I can make a Fell Beast character. *in LoTR nerd-mode*

But of course there will be. There will also be a wolf magnate, an insect magnate, and a rat magnate.

I'll join that, if the "insect" allows one to be a scorpion.

Or some sort of scorpion/winged insect hybrid. That'd be cool too.

I think I'll join that, Chaon; rahter unique plot. ^^

I recently came up with another Pokemon idea, noo not again this one more in the style of Mystery Dungeon. I've got the plot all typed up, but I don't want to show it until at least one person shows signs of interest.

I will inform about the general premise, though; basically a malfunction in the PC system sends a bunch of Pokemon into a new region, completely unpopulated by humans. Some like it, and whoever doesn't tries to get back to their trainers. (It has an evil, video game-style twist to it, which should make it quite fun. ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom